16.

"Shall I go talk to Sam for a minute?" Colin asked the rest. 'No need, I'll go for a while.' Josh replied quickly. He walked upstairs. He knocked on the closed door of Sam's room. 'Can I come in?' Josh asked Sam. 'New.' she replied. 'Why not?' He continued.

"Because I don't want to talk to you." Sam said irritably. Still, Josh decided to open Sam's door to her room. "What did I say?" Sam reacted angrily. 'My house, my rules. I want to talk to you now.' Josh said in a stern tone. 'Best.' And she sat up straight.

"Tell me what is it?" Josh asked the girl. "I want to get out of here, I want to go to my mother." said Sam. "You know you can't, Sam." Josh replied. 'So yes? I don't want to be here I just want to see my real mother.' Tears came to her eyes.

"Listen, Sam, we want you and your sister to have the best time here, okay? We're really not trying to replace your mother, do you understand that?' Josh said to her. Sam nodded. 'Will you come and say sorry to your sister? She is very shocked.' Josh continued. 'Best.' Sam replied.

Sam followed Josh downstairs and she went straight to Zoey. "Sorry I reacted like that Zo." She gave her sister a hug. 'It's okay.' replied Zoey.

"Shall we all go watch a series with them now?" asked Ginnifer. Everyone nodded in agreement. "What are you in the mood for?" Ginnifer asked the two girls. "I'm curious about that series you're all in." Sam replied. Zoey nodded as a sign that she was curious about that too. Josh turned on Netflix on the TV and everyone plopped down on the couch. Sam sat between Colin and Ginnifer and Zoey between Jennifer and Josh. "Let the movie night begin!" Colin said cheerfully.

"Huh but when is Colin coming?" Sam asked when the third episode started. "My character won't come until season two." he replied. "Jeez, that's going to take so long." Sam replied. Colin had to laugh. "But what do you think?" Ginnifer asked the girls. "I like it a lot," Zoey replied. "But also very confusing!" Sam added.

'What time is it actually? I'm pretty tired.' Zoey looked questioningly at the party. "It's already half past eleven." Colin replied, looking at his watch. "Just stay asleep then." Ginnifer said to Colin and Jennifer. "I won't let you out on the road this late for such a long time." she continued. 'Oke, it's fine!' 'Cozy!' Colin and Jennifer said.

"There are two more mattresses in the attic I'll get them so you can sleep in the playroom." Josh told. "Okay, Josh, thank you." Jennifer said sweetly. "I'll help with the mattresses." Colin said and he followed Josh upstairs.

"It's bedtime for you too girls." Ginnifer said to the two. 'How so?' asked Sam. "Because it's already half past eleven, that's why." Ginnifer chuckled. "Today you can sleep well in your own room." she told. "Okay, then see you tomorrow." Sam and Zoey walked upstairs. Sam ran into Colin on the way to her room and she gave him a hug. "See you tomorrow Col." she said to him. "See you tomorrow, Sam." he said back.

Moments later when Sam heard that everyone had gone to bed, she quickly grabbed her phone, she couldn't figure out who that anonymous number was. She opened her phone and to her great surprise she saw that she had now also received a text message from the same number. Sam didn't hesitate for a moment and opened a message:

"Hello Sam, how are you?"

She had no idea who this person was so she decided to text back.

"Hi who are you?"

Sam put her phone away because she didn't expect this person to text back right away.

When Sam finally began to doze off, she heard the ringing of her phone, she was startled and was fully awake again.

"I'm Your Mother Sam."