ⲤⲎⲀⲢⲦⲈꞄ 11

"IF IT WASN'T OBVIOUS ALREADY, I REALLY LIKE YOU"

Since he had gotten the note, Milo had been constantly checking the clock

9:00 pm.

9:30 pm.

10:00 pm.

10:30 pm.

11:00pm.

It was time.

Before he left, he rushed into his bathroom to give himself one final look over, hoping to look presentable.

However, he sighed, shaking his head.

No matter how much effort he put into his appearance, it wouldn't make a difference.

If he was beside Bonnie, he was confident that he'd look like the ugliest thing in the world.

He ran his hands through his hair before making his way out of his room.

His breath quickened as he went through all the possible subjects she may have wanted to discuss with him.

'Does she like me back? Does she think I'm a creep? Does she wanna stop being friends?'

Before he knew it, it was at the entrance of the park.

He took a deep breath, in an attempt to slow his quickening heart rate, and stepped into the garden.

His body froze up.

There she was, in all her glory.

She was sitting by the pond and although her back was facing him, her head was turned to the right as she looked up towards the AI moon.

The artificial silver light spilled through the blossom trees and painted her graceful side profile.

The soft breeze that rang through the garden lifted her hair as her curls mingled with the pink petals that fell from their branches.

Milo almost didn't want to move closer, scared he would taint the elegance and natural beauty that surrounded her.

She was truly ethereal.

The magnificence and richness of her spirit were metaphysical.

As if she could feel his gaze, Bonnie turned away from the twilight and looked at him.

Milo stood there awkwardly, suddenly forgetting how to move and speak.

Bonnie's face suddenly felt warm while she gazed at him.

His tanned skin took on a whole new glow when under the moonlight.

His green eyes seemed clearer.