65: report

EIGHT BODIES FOUND IN RESIDENTIAL BOMBING

this afternoon at approximately 5:26pm the streets of seoul were in uproar as a residential home in the peaceful district of gangbuk exploded.

forensic officials have shared that the door frame of the front door was lined with explosives, a deadly trap just waiting for these poor men.

seven of the victims were pronounced dead at the scene. forensic reports are yet to be disclosed about the extent of each injury.  

the youngest victim, 18-year-old ahn minjun has been reported as a missing persons since the autumn of last year when his mother and father were found dead in their home. 

he was pronounced dead in transport to the hospital.

ambulance officials report ahn minjun's last words to involve names believed to be connected to the murder.

kook, tae, hobi, jin, joon, min, and yoon.

detectives are working on the case, who caused this explosion, and who murdered these eight boys?

a note was found at the scene, shared with news reporters and journalists for anyone who may recognise the initials or handwriting.

another artefact left at the scene undamaged was a ring box, containing seven identical engagement rings

another artefact left at the scene undamaged was a ring box, containing seven identical engagement rings. they have been valued at approximately ₩12,600,584.00 each.

detectives are still looking for information about the victims, if you have anything to tell please contact us below.

RELATED ARTICLES

EIGHT MEN IN FREAK ACCIDENT SHOCKS SEOUL

MISSING TEENAGER AHN MINJUN ONE OF MANY IN RESIDENTIAL BOMBING

A LOVERS TRAGEDY: EIGHT MEN DEAD IN OWN HOME

the end