Chapter 12

**Dana's P.O.V**

I sat in my car watching Alana as she dropped off Carson at school. She keeps looking behind her as if she knows I'm somewhere watching her. It's been eight long years since I've seen her last, but she's still as beautiful as I remember if not more so. I just want to hold her, kiss her, make her understand that she is mine. She won't go for that of course, because she can't get over that minor mistake I made all those years ago. As she waits for our son to go inside of the school, I get out of my car and approach her.

"Hello Alana." I say as a smile comes across my face. She turns around and backs away. I put my hands up in a gesture of peace, to show her I mean no harm. "Whoa there babe, I just want to talk. I'm not here to hurt you." A growl erupts from her as she yells, "I don't want to talk Dana! Stay the he'll away from me and my son!" My mouth drops open at her sudden outburst. "How dare you Bitch, he's my son too. And as far as I'm concerned I can see him whenever the hell I want." My voice is controlled and low as I say this. Even though I would love to see her scared and cowering in fear. "Our son? What the hell do you mean? You expect to be apart of his life? That will never fucking happen you sicko! "Her words almost hurt, not really but almost. I calmly smiled at her and delivered the blow I've been holding back since I walked up to her. "Look babe, I may have admitted to raping you, and as far as you know these past eight years for me have been spent in jail. Little do you know that it never actually went to trial, nor was I ever formally charged. I have more than enough money to pay off any and every authority figure in this town. So as I said before, I think we should talk." The look of shock on her face was priceless, and I loved every moment. She kept opening and closing her mouth unable to get a word out. Spinning on my heel I turned and walked away telling her to meet me at a diner later and to bring Carson.

It's four o'clock and I'm sitting at a booth inside Remy's diner waiting for Alana and Carson. I knew she was going to come, because if she didn't then she knew I would come for her. As I turned to look out the window, I saw them coming down the street. Carson was holding onto the Spiderman plush teddy I sent to him for his birthday. I smiled at the fact that she hadn't made him toss it out, it meant something to me. Soon they entered the diner, and made their way to my table. Once they were seated she introduced me to Carson as "Mr.Dana" who was a friend of hers. I frowned as he said "Hello Mr.Dana. My name is Carson." Quickly I covered up my frown with a smile and got to know him a little. He was so adorable, and not to mention very intelligent. This little guy was the spitting image of myself when I was his age. After a while I gave him some change to go play a video game at the back of the diner, then turned to her to discuss my plans for us as a whole. She was a little bit, maybe a lot pissed over the details but who cared? I always get what I wanted, regardless of what I had to do to get it.