Chapter 10

*Alana's P.O.V*

Its been a two weeks since my doctors visit, and two weeks since I received a call from a police officer claiming that Dana had come in confessing to a rape involving me. I had been in total shock, but I told them that what he was implying had to be the truth since I was currently pregnant. They informed me that he had been given a lie detector test, and that he did in fact rape me and that he did unintentionally impregnate me. I cried for a few days after that, but there was nothing I could do about it now I had missed the abortion deadline already. It was all too crazy for me, but at least I never have to be worried about Dana anymore. That being a blessing all in itself. Now my only concern is my unborn child and getting everything I need for it. I was just about to walk out my door when there was a knock on it. I opened the door to find a delivery guy, with a ton of boxes and gift bags on my front porch. "Ms.Greer?" He questioned, checking his clipboard for my name. "Yes, that's me." I said signing the clipboard he turned my direction. The man turned and left, getting in his truck and driving off. Grabbing the things up I placed them in the living room, deciding I would look through them when I got back later. I drove to the mall thinking of who those packages were from. I couldn't figure it out, it was unexpected.