Chapter 14

**Alana's P.O.V.**

The next few days went by in a blur. Prior to the day Dana officially moved his things into my home, He forced me to quit my job. So all I did was wake up in the morning, cook breakfast, kiss Carson goodbye before Dana left to drop him off at school, clean the house, and watch reality tv until it was time for Carson to come home. Then I would help him do homework, make him lunch, and then go into the backyard to watch him play. It was becoming an everyday routine, and if I didn't follow the rules Dana set then I would receive a beating.

I knew I was becoming depressed, but I didn't know what to do about it. The police were wrapped around his finger, and so was half this town probably. Every time I had to wake up thinking it was all a dream, reality would slap me because he was right next to me in bed with his arms wrapped around me. I just hate how my life is turning out. Why me? Why?

Nothing significant really happened as more days passed. Carson seemed to adore having a father around, but I didn't. Not with the way things are. I refuse to live the rest of my life like this. As for now I don't have a plan, but eventually when I do figure out a way to get Carson and I out from under Dana's grasp the better off we'll be. I refuse to let Dana break me.

I just had finished folding the laundry when the front door slammed open. Obeying the rules that had been laid out for me, I walked over to the recliner in the living room and got down on my knees sitting on my feet. A few seconds later Dana walked in and sat down in the recliner. I didn't look at him, I kept my head down until he spoke demanding my undivided attention. "Take off my shoes, then go turn on the shower." Jumping into action I removed his boots, and raced to the bathroom in record time turning the shower on. A few minutes later Dana entered the bathroom, stripped and stepped into the shower. He dismissed me to reheat his dinner, then go to the bedroom. I was not looking forward to being held up against him all night.

I'm not sure how much time passed as I was sitting in position beside the bed, but when he finally came into the bedroom I was nearly asleep. "Get up Alana." He commanded me as he stood leaning against the door. I made my way to stand in front of him, head down as he wanted. I looked up as he spoke again."Now undress." I let my fear show as I hesitated and the next thing I knew I was on the floor. Curling into a fetal position I raised my hand to my stinging cheek as I held back tears. The only thing running through my mind was how bad I messed up tonight. He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me to my feet, forcing me to face him. He didn't speak a word as he roughly undressed me, then himself. I just knew that I was going to be raped without a doubt for royally screwing up. Dragging me to the bed, he shoved me down to the floor into my known position. My head dropped to the floor immediately to avoid his gaze. A few minutes passed before he spoke to me. "I see that you still can't seem to learn to obey the simplest of rules Alana. I don't enjoy hurting you, you should know this. But no matter how much I love you, I still have to discipline you. I hope you can understand." Bracing myself for the hits I knew were coming, I was caught off guard when he grabbed my hair and wrapped it around his fist a few times. He then forcefully pulled me up to stand on my knees, then pushed my head to his lap. "Open your mouth Alana" Dana said as he pushed my head towards his lap again. Doing as I was told I opened my mouth and he forced himself in. I choked and gagged, pushing back against the force of him pushing me towards him. He pulled himself from my mouth and smacked my face so hard it went numb. I was seeing double, and everything was fuzzy. He grabbed my hair again forcing me to his lap. I opened my mouth again, not wanting to be punished even worse. He once again shoved himself into my mouth, as I choked and gagged with every stroke. Tears were pouring from my eyes, as he continued to gain more and more momentum. Finally he pulled out of my mouth and released himself all over my face and chest. It was only about fifteen minutes, but it felt like hours. I felt so dirty and cheap. He ordered me to go shower, as he walked out of the bedroom towards the in suite bathroom. I ran into the hall bathroom and sat in the spray from the shower. Tears fell more and more as I emptied a whole bottle of soap washing myself. Even after my shower I felt so dirty and used.

It's well past midnight, Maybe somewhere in between one and two in the morning. I haven't been able to sleep, mostly because I'm afraid of what's coming next. What if what he has planned to punish me with next kills me? What will he do if he found out I wanted to leave? How will I protect Carson?