Chapter 3

**Dana's P.O.V**

She's perfect, she's everything I've been looking for. All too soon she will be mine.

I think to myself as I sit in my car snapping pictures of the beautiful Alana. It was love at first sight when I saw her, and I knew I had to have her. I have been following her for a few weeks now, but only just made contact. I planned it all so perfectly. On the night of the storm I got my chance. I had been in my car parked in a neighbors driveway watching her through her window. She was so gorgeous, I couldn't help the urge I was feeling. I unzipped my pants and started to touch myself, I was in heaven. In the heat of the moment I almost didn't notice her stepping out onto her front porch with her dog. Seriously I hated this interruption, but I had to put my plan into action. I got out of the car and ran through the neighbors yard into the back alley. Once I was there I ran to the end of the alley and blew the dog whistle I had in my pocket. I kept blowing until I seen the dog come bolting around the corner towards me. I grabbed a big half of cinder block that happened to be lying on the ground, and slammed it down on the dogs head. The dog dropped to the ground with a whimper, then I dragged it back to my car. Throwing the dog into the back seat and tying up its legs and mouth, I jumped into the front seat and drove off towards my condo. As I was speeding down the road I saw her, she was looking around and calling out for her missing pet. I smiled to myself, this is my chance to talk to her. I reached into the back seat of my car and knocked the dog to the floor, then pulled the cover from the seat on top of it. I sped past her, making sure to splash her with the puddle next to the sidewalk she was on. I stopped the car and jumped out throwing on my acting talents. I apologized and offered her a ride home, which she accepted. We conversed and exchanged pleasantries, and once we were in front of her home I let her know I would see her again soon and I meant that. The very next day I waited until she was off work and took her out on a date I wasn't going to take no as an answer to. But since then its as if she has been avoiding me, and I don't like being treated that way when I have been nothing but nice. The Bitch had a lesson to learn and she was never going to forget it. I looked over at the cage I had sitting in my living room. A huge smile crossed my face, I had the perfect idea that would be her lesson. I got up and headed to the garage to get my tools. Time for work.