Chapter 9

**Dana's P.O.V.**

Its nine in the morning and I'm out shopping, who would have thought I would ever have a kid. I never even would have thought she was pregnant, but now that I know she will never be without me. I pulled out my phone and dialed Alana's number, She kept avoiding my calls. I was getting very irritated with her lately, all I have been trying to do is fix our relationship and work on us. I just want to be with her forever, and love her always. But No, instead the bitch wants to play dirty. I picked up a few more items then headed into a line to pay for the purchases. "Hi, thanks for shopping at McKenna's. You have an awful lot of baby items, are you expecting?" Asked the cashier as she rang up everything. I smiled and confirmed that I was indeed expecting my first child. We chatted for a while longer then I left the store with all my purchases. I got into my car and pulled out my phone. I scrolled down my call log until I found the number I was looking for. Twenty minutes later my personal assistant pulled up in my second car, and I handed him all my purchases while directing him on what to do. Once I told him everything he left and I set out to handle the rest of my business I had planned to do today. I had to get everything dealt with before the birth of our child, and I was determined to get this right. I went to the bank, withdrew over two thousand dollars, headed to the bar, then the police station. Nothing was going to stop me from doing what I have planned.