Chapter 15

**Dana's P.O.V**
*6 months later*
*Flash back from five months ago*

Pulling out my cigarettes, I grabbed one from the pack and lit it. Taking a few puffs, I started thinking about how things have been so far. It's been a few weeks and Alana has been minding the rules. She hasn't broken a rule since the night we went to a charity auction. I had told her I didn't like how rude she acted the entire time, and that we would discuss this at home. When we got home, Alana dashed through the front door attempting to find a hiding space somewhere in the house. She feared that since Carson isn't home I won't hold back when punishing her. It was true, but I didn't want to beat her tonight. I just wanted to talk to her. I followed her into the house after a few minutes passed. I was pretty sure she found a place to hide, thinking I didn't know where she was this time. I chuckled to myself at my humor, then proceeded to the hall closet. Grasping the doorknob I turned it only to find it locked. A smirk made its way to my face as I knocked on the door. "Alana I know your in there Babe, might as well show yourself." I heard lots of shuffling before her scared voice said "I don't want to be punished I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." Hearing her like that made me want to cuddle her in my arms. I told her every thing was ok, and that I promise not to punish her. She opened the closet door slowly, peeking ever so slightly around it at me. I put my hands up, showing her I mean no harm. She stepped around the door and sprayed me with pepper spray. Breaking into a run she tried to get away but ended up tripping over my leg. My eyes burned fiercely as I forced them open to find her scared on the floor. I wanted to grab her and tell her it's ok, hold her in my arms and love her. I reached for her, but quickly snatched my arm back. The bitch just stabbed me. Before I could think about it I reacted, and it was not pretty at all. My fist flew at her face, connecting with her nose. She crumbled after that night. There was no more bark, nor bite left in her. I completely own her now, and I couldn't be happier.

After I was done with my cigarette I went back into the house, to see Carson fast asleep on the couch. Grabbing the remote from beside his sleeping body, I turned off the tv and headed into the kitchen. There was Alana, preparing a late dinner for me. I walked up behind her and she turned around and gave me a kiss. "Hey there hun, dinners almost ready. Hope you don't mind, but I was hoping to end my night early. I have plans in the morning with Macey." I told her It was no problem and that I would be in shortly.

After I was done with dinner I showered, brushed my teeth, and headed to bed. Entering the bedroom I saw that Alana was in bed cuddling with a pillow. She was so adorable when she was sleeping, it was like looking at a doll. I got into bed, and turned onto my side so that I was facing her, I brushed her hair behind her ear and she reached out for me. Pulling her close to me, I wrapped my arms around her and slowly started to fall asleep. All the while happy that things are finally going right.