part 1

Louis wakes up to his alarm clock screaming through his room. With still closed eyes he tries to stop the loud noises coming from his alarm. It's still so early and so dark in his room. Tiredly he picks up his phone. 7:39 am.

Shit.

How long has his alarm been going on without him noticing? He scurried out of his bed and into the bathroom. Quickly he brushes his teeth and does his business.

He lives with three other people in his dorm but since they all went out partying yesterday they won't be awake for any of their morning classes.

He still needs to find something to wear. Louis pulls out loose fitting black jeans and cuffs the end. Because the October weather in London is really cold he pulls out a dark blue oversized sweater and some high socks.

He doesn't have time for breakfast so he just finds his black converse and a large jacket to wear. On top of his still not made hair he puts a black beanie.

Louis takes his school bag and his bike and starts driving to school. It only takes 10 minutes to go there by bike and he's still got 12 minutes left.

David Bowie sings through his AirPods and Louis lets the music take over him.

He meets Zayn and Liam in front of his uni and they make their way inside. Louis studies to become a drama teacher so his first class today is English.

Awesome.

His English teacher is young and not annoying. He's rather chill and good at teaching. Probably one of Louis' favorite teachers. Well after Mrs. Scout, his Drama teacher. She's a loving old lady who loves Drama just as much as Louis does.

The day flies by quickly and soon it's lunch time. Since neither Zayn nor Liam have the same lunch time than him he will just get a sandwich in the cafeteria and then eat it somewhere outside.

Louis makes his way through the crowded hallways, you see he doesn't have many friends beside Zayn and Liam but still everyone knows his name. That's the thing with always having the lead role in the big musical his university organizes every year. He doesn't hate it though, he's just not a big fan of all these rumors always going around.

After buying a sandwich he walks outside the big building. Louis finds a bench to sit on. The campus is crowded and chatter fills the air. He sees some new students make their way through the park. One blonde loud boy who's laughing at something his friend had said and the friend -

He's slightly taller than the blonde one and he's got a mob of chocolate brown curls who are pushed back with a light blue hairband. He's wearing light blue flare denim jeans, a white crop top with printed flowers and a large dark blue jacket that's open and goes down just under his bum.

Louis thinks he can make out that this boy is wearing some eyeliner and mascara but he's not a pro in make up.

Gorgeous.

This boy is just perfect, Louis thinks. He's definitely new here because Louis has never seen him around before.

Blondie and Curly make their way inside the building, they probably had lunch the hour before Louis had lunch. So he's left alone on his bench on campus eating his sandwich.

He tosses the paper into a trash can and makes his way back into the building his next class was Drama.

Fucking finally.