part 2

Louis entered the classroom to his drama class. He was excited they're getting the new musical today and he always loved to learn new songs and to read through the script.

Loud chatter filled the room and he smiled instantly. He loved this class. Louis made his way to his seat. He busied himself by scrolling through his phone. Apparently Zayn met someone new in his art class named Gigi. Zayn said something about him meeting her after school and canceling plans with Louis and Liam.

Not bothering to answer he puts his phone back into his jean pocket just as the bell rings. Mrs. Scout makes her way into the classroom. She's wearing a long flowery skirt with a short white shirt and a cardigan on top.

Louis never understood her fashion sense but somehow it was so like her and he always admired her being able to express herself through so many ways.

She makes her presence known by clapping two times.

"Good Morning everyone, I hope you had a great holiday! Today we'll go through our Musical"

She hands out many papers with the script and Louis start to read the title.

'new angel'

"I need to inform you, this musical is self titled and written by me and I thought we should try it this year. I also made some changes and we won't be dancing to the songs, the dances will be performed by the ballett class from Mrs. Flack. They will be joining us later and we can practice together. As for now everyone will read through their script alone and then you can write your name on this list with the person you want to tryout for."

Ballet. That sounds cool. He's never tried it, but always loved different forms of expressing yourself.

He quietly reads through the script.

New angel apparently is about some guardian angels and a devil who's trying to manipulate the new angel to get more powerful because the new angel is still kind of clueless. Long story short it's a love story and they both die in the end.

"The new angel will be played by one ballet dancer and one of you. The parts where the angel doesn't speak will be performed by the ballet dancer because I want to make some kind of solo dance part there."

After reading through the script Louis thinks about every role. The devil would be so cool. He really wants to play the devil. Like really really bad.

He makes his way to the front of the class and takes the list from Mrs. Scout.

Louis Tomlinson - Devil

After him many people stand up and make their way to the front. He's back on his seat and just quietly watches everyone fill out the list.

"Great! Thanks everyone for cooperating. Tryouts are next week, for now we will just go through some of the songs and practice them a bit. The first song in the beginning will be you singing while all the angels will be dancing in front of you. This is the song and it will be the beginning for the new angel and after that he makes his way through the stage alone."

She handed out a paper with the song text and we started practicing when she sat down at the piano.

After practicing the song for half an hour Mrs Scout seems kinda satisfied.

"Great that should be enough for today. I'll see you all tomorrow where the ballet class will also join us here and we can start practicing with them. They've already started with practice some weeks back so we just need to coordinate it together but that shouldn't be a problem."

The bell signals the end of the class and Louis walks out of the classroom.

Only one more class left and that happens to be mathematics.

Great. Just great.

He fucking hates mathematics.

He makes his way to the classroom through the crowded hallways and hopes he's still in time for his class. On his way there he spots the curly haired boy from before. He's leaning against a locker and talking to his blonde friend who's eating some crisps.

Curly looks up.

Oh god. Louis knew he wore make up but it made his eyes look so angelic. Louis smiled at him and saw his cheeks turn a lovely shade of pink. Satisfied he makes his way to his class and sits in the last row just doodling on an empty sheet of paper.

When his class is finally over, he walks back to his bike. Zayn and Liam both have classes left so Louis makes his way home alone. On his way back he listens to Abba. He always loved their music because it reminded him so much of his musicals and drama class.

Inside his dorm he sees Ashton sitting on the kitchen table eating what seems like breakfast.

"Ash, you know it's like 3pm right?" Louis tells him while tossing his converse in the corner and putting off his jacket.

"Well yeah but I just woke up one hour ago with a massive hangover." Came his reply.

Louis just laughed and made his way into the kitchen. He already had lunch but a little snack couldn't kill anyone. He grabbed some leftovers from the fridge and started heating them up.

"Hey, have you seen Jade and Leigh-Anne after yesterday?" Louis asked after sitting down next to Ashton at the kitchen table and started eating his leftovers.

"I think Jade went home with some bloke and Leigh-Anne should be in her room. Has a massive hangover and took some painkillers but went back to bed." Ashton answered.

"Right, why did you even went out yesterday on a school night?"

"What's life without a little party, Tomlinson?"

"Yeah." Louis was done with this conversation. He never really liked clubbing. Also he still needed to learn the text for his drama class. After putting his plate away he made his way into his room inside the apartment.

Laying on his bed he pulled out his script and started practicing the first page.

Apparently he should meet the new angel by casually bumping into him after his solo dance and then catching him by the waist and pulling him in real close.

You see Mrs. Scout was a sucker for sappy romances.

After he knows the text of the first three pages he makes a satisfied hum and starts scrolling through his phone.

Still the curly headed boy in his thoughts.

A knock on his door interrupted his thoughts from the emerald green eyes which looked so good with eyeliner and mascara.

"You down for take out?" Jade asked.

"Always. Italian or Chinese?" Louis answered putting his phone down and turning to look at her leaning against the door frame.

"I think Ash said something about craving Chinese" she said, rolling her eyes.

Laughing Louis just agreed and then send her a smug look.

"Spill."

She looked confused till her cheeks turned deep red and she nearly choked on her own spit.

"Well, well, well. Who is he?" Louis teased.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"You sure don't." Louis made his way downstairs to eat dinner and chat with his friends. Well he's not sure if they're really his friends. You see they're not the kind of friends to tell secrets to. Except for Jade, him and her always had a kind of brother sister connecting and got on really well.

After dinner he went to bed, too tired to even think about something.