Lipginity

As I was on the plane to Whitman state, I got super hyped. I'm so excited to see my sister mostly because I missed her so much. Maya lives on her own, because of beef she had with her old roommate in the dorms last year. I was totally fine with that though, it allowed me to go see her anytime I wanted and we could just be our weird selves together. As I got off the plane I saw her before she saw me as I approached baggage claim. I started singing the theme song to the show Golden Girls.

"Thank you for bein' a friend...travlin' down the road and back again...your heart is true, you're a pal and a confidant..."

She joined in as we finished the song together while embracing with tears in our eyes. We laughed at the awkward stares and smiles directed towards us by passerbyers. Gosh I loved her so much I would die for her! We are so much alike, not personality wise but our fashion, sense of humor and body types were pretty similar.

"I missed you Maya!!"

"Me too Pey!!"

We hugged again before heading out of the airport, I smiled at Dominic standing by the car trying to give us space for our sister reunion.

"Hey Dominic! Thanks so much for taking Maya to come pick me up!"

"No problem." He said as we got in the car. He was on the quiet side but I came to find out after knowing him a while he warms up and his sarcasm comes out, which makes Maya laugh and that makes me happy.

"How is the boy?!" Maya squealed.

"Ayden, is good, but oh Maya, I need so much advice it's crazy!"

"I gotchu!"

"Good. How's the college life?"

I probs shouldn't have asked that question. Her answer took up the whole 20 minute car ride back to her apartment. But I was just happy to see her, I soaked up every word that came out of her mouth. Her animation is truly hilarious when telling stories.

Dominic said goodbye to Maya as I headed to the second floor, she quickly pecked him on the lips and proceeded to run after me to catch up. Once we got inside,

"Start talking."

I told her all about Ayden, and then pulled out my phone to go on Instagram to show her pictures of him.

"Ahhh he is so cute for you Peyton!"

"Thank you Maya! I think so too! I don't know if he likes me though..."

"Shut up! You know he does don't deny it!"

"Okay, okay!" I yelled excitedly

"Okay go change or else we're going to miss Zumba!"

*****

I loved seeing my sister, and I enjoyed the college life. The only thing that spoiled it was the fact that I got kissed by this drunk guy who had accidentally fallen over on me at a party. It freaking sucked that that was technically my first kiss. I know, I know! Never been kissed, pity on me, blah, blah. He stole my kissginity, I used to be a kiss virgin, but that was taken away by some stupid guy who I didn't even know, gosh, that would happen, I thought.

*****

Ugh another Monday morning. I got up and got ready for the day and ended up wearing yoga pants, vans and a gray zip up jacket that colorblocked my pants. I groggily walked into 1st period, I was not a morning person. At all.

It was maybe 10 minutes before the bell so I put my head down on the desk wishing I was back home in my warm bed, knowing the other two people in there didn't care.

I was awakened not two minutes later.

"Tired much?"

I looked up to Ayden's warm chocolate brown eyes staring into mine.

"Actually I am, it was a very eventful weekend."

"Oh really, how?" He asked seeming genuinely interested.

"We'll I got to see my sister, Maya at Whitman state, and that was amazing. But when I went to a party some drunk guy fell on me and stole my lipginity." I stated sadly.

"Your what?" He said smirking.

"My lipginity, I was a kissing virgin!"

"Really..." He said as he slowly leaned over, so much so that I could smell the mouthwash lingering on his breath.

"Yes-" before I could finish, he placed his lips on mine. They were warm and full on top of mine, soft and urgent. We broke off and I continued to stare in his eyes getting lost.

"That was nothing like that gross drunken kiss, I may have to have another just to make sure."

"Your wish is my command