The Date

In the morning I wake up to my dad talking to my grandparents on speaker like they're deaf and my brother screaming to his friends through the microphone of Xbox live.

"Ugh!" I wanted to punch them! It was 8 am on a Saturday for gosh sakes. I threw off my blanket and stomped into the rec room that my family called the Heritage room. I didn't care that I was only in underwear and a tank top with no bra.

"Really dad and Eli?! Mom and I are still sleeping!"

"Oh no Peyton, you've got to stop sleeping all day and start your day! Come talk to your grandparents!" He said shoving the phone in my face so I couldn't object since it was on speaker. My brother started laughing and I punched my dad in the stomach, not hard enough to hurt him though as he left to go get some coffee.

"Hello grandmother and grandfather!" I said masking my annoyance. About an hour later , they finally finished talking about the racist white people of the world. It was impossible to have any opinion unless you wanted your head bit off by them so I just held the phone there and said an occasional "okay", "mhmm" and "yes, of course". After I said goodbye I started to hand the phone to my brother but he started running! I chased after him until I caught him in the living room and sat on him and pushed the phone in his face.

I went back to my room after getting glass of milk and pop tart. I was laying down eating and checking Facebook and Instagram when Ayden started calling.

"Hello?" I said hoping I didn't still have a morning groggy voice.

"Hey Peyton, I'm going to pick you up around 3 okay?"

I silently thanked God in my head, that gave me enough time to look real cute and spend time with my mommy.

"That's a perfect time. That gives me enough time to not look a hot mess when you come. But FYI my parents may want to chat with you before we go."

He chuckled "Anything for you."

"You're real cute. Ayden?"

"Yes."

"Laters baby."

"What?"

"It's from 50 shades of grey!"

"That bdsm book... Did not know you were into that."

"You'd be surprised..."

"What does that mean?!"

I had him right where I wanted him.

"Bye, Ayden see you at 3!"

"But-"

I hung up before he could say more. Then hopped in the shower and washed my hair, and combed and blow dried it when I got out of the shower. I proceeded to use my chi flat iron on my hair, it took a good hour to get it done. It was a process let me tell you. But I was glad with the outcome. My hair is a dark brown and falls down to the top of my boobs. My natural hair is a mix between curly and wavy, but now it's glossy and straight parted to the side.

I moved on to coating my eyes with mascara and putting on some chap stick. Don't nobody want a dry crusty lipped girl! And of course deodorant.

I walked into my room after brushing my teeth, flossing and swishing with mouthwash. I slipped on a pale pink and black thong and matching black bra. I couldn't decide what to wear though. Hmm... Should I go casual with jeans and a t-shirt, dressy with heals and a dress?! It didn't help that I didn't ask where we were going...

*****

I decided on a sheer off white slightly oversized button up shirt with a bandeau underneath and leggings matched with some black combat boots.