Why Now?

I turned around to see Jaxon standing there shirtless.

"Uh hi Jaxon, um I wasn't aware you knew my name." I said.

"Of course I do, every time you cheer it's pretty impossible not to stare at you." He said smiling.

My mouth dropped open, I had no idea he even knew that I existed.

"Do you think maybe I could have your number so we could do something later this summer?" He asked looking me in the eyes. Jaxon isn't as tall as Ayden so I don't have to look up...Ayden!

"Um I can't because-" I started.

"She'll be with me." Said Ayden behind me. I turned around and wrapped an arm around his waist. I could feel his v leading down to his...

"Yes, I will be with him." I said proudly looking up at Ayden.

"Well when you're done playing games with, wait who are you?"

"Ayden." I said.

"Then you can come see me-" before he could say another word, Ayden's fist came in contact with Jaxon's face.

I gasped shocked. "Ayden!"

"I'm sorry Peyton, but I just can't be disrespected, especially about my girl" Ayden said possessively.

"Your girl?" I questioned. Ignoring Jaxon crying like a little bitch on the floor.

"Yes. Mine."

"What does that mean?" I said innocently.

"I want you as mine Peyton. Will you be my girlfriend Pey?"

"Well, well, well. It took you long enough." I said.

"Is that a yes?" He asked waiting.

"Hmm..."

"Peyton!"

"Okay, yes! I would love to be your girlfriend Ayden." I said.

He pulled me in and kissed me passionately.

"You asshole! I'm going to fuck you up, once I get up!" I faintly heard Jaxon say as I continued to kiss Ayden. Ayden lifted his hand and and flipped Jaxon off.

"Let's go on some rides before we get carried away" he said breathless.

"Okay, nice seeing you Jaxon!"

I waved as we walked away. Ayden smirked.

***(2 months later)***

Ayden and I were still in that new relationship phase. Not really super sickening, but we did get on our friends nerves holding hands and our minimal use of PDA. But hey! I couldn't complain.

"Let's go to redbox and get Chinese food." Ayden said, we are in his car dropping off his little brothers at his aunts house for a sleepover.

"Sounds good." I replied.

"I wanna come get food Ayden!" Said Jason, the youngest of the four boys.

"He wants to go have sex with her, duh" said Chase, who's 14.

"Hey! We're right here guys, and that's none of your guys' business." Ayden stated.

Once we left Ayden's aunts house we got Panda Express and a few movies and drove to his house. It was huge!

"What does your mom do?!" I asked baffled.

"She's a real estate broker." Ayden replied.

"Damn she must be good." I murmured. We walked into the house and it astounded me. It had a staircase in the foyer and marble floors, Ayden led me up the stairs. We walked down the short hallway to the door on the left and he led me inside.

"This is my room." He said.

I observed quietly. The walls were a navy blue with white trim that matched the comforter on the king sized bed. It had cherry hardwood floors and a door leading into the bathroom. It was very neat, besides his homework strewn over his desk. I walked over to his trophies standing on a shelf on the far wall from where we were standing. He had a few for academic achievement, but most were from sports, including ice hockey... I thought only white people played that... Which is probably the reason he took me to the ice rink.

I then made my way over to his bed but slowly stopped when I saw the lotion and tissues on his nightstand.

"And these are for..." I said innocently.

"I am a guy Peyton." He smirked.

"Hmm, I know, I'm just messing with you, everyone does it." I said, walking towards the pictures on his wall.

"What do you mean by that Ms.Sessions?" Ayden's lips were to my ear, his body hovering mine.

"I just mean that it's only natural."

"And do you do these activities as well Ms.Sessions?" He said seductively in me ear.

"Maybe." I said breathless.

"I take that as a yes." He said grabbing my hips from behind and pushing them into his pelvis grinding us together.

"Does that turn you on or something?" I questioned.

"Very much so."

"Hmm."

I turned around and pushed him on the bed. I straddled him and lowered myself down. As I started making out with him. I nibbled on his bottom lip as I swiveled my hips in a circular motion on his lap. His hands grabbed my ass and spanked it. I slowly kissed down his neck and heard him moan my name. He lifted me and took off his pants keeping on his boxers and never breaking the kiss. We continued to kiss but I could feel his erection through his underwear, it was huge. I knew that when we did finally have sex, that that thing would never be able to fit. I continued to grind on him though until we were breathless and he had found release. I smiled as he went into the bathroom.

When he came back out I was looking at the pictures on his wall. One was of him as a young boy with a young woman, she had long thick black hair and dark brown skin that looked sun kissed her face looked aged though like she has been through a lot in her lifetime.

"That's my mom." Ayden said quietly, admiration in his voice.

"What's she like?" I asked.

"She is amazing, she is loud and strong willed but is the wisest woman I know."

"Hmm, I wanna meet her." I said.

"Maybe you will later tonight."

"Okay, why don't you talk about your dad, Ayden?" I asked hesitantly looking up into his warm brown eyes for answers.

He turned his head and looked down.

"He is a horrible man Peyton." He whispered.

I reached out and grabbed his face holding it in my hands.

"Ayden. It's okay, you don't have to tell me. Just know I'm here okay?" I said smiling.

He looked at me. Searching. I don't know what for. But for something.

"Pey?"

"Yeah?"

He grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me tenderly, it caused sparks but it was soft and calm, not sloppy or hungry.

"I love you." He whispered putting his forehead to mine. I pulled back and looked into his eyes. I could tell he didn't need me to say it back, I could sense the adoration in his voice and knew he was speaking words of truth.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his big muscular frame, feeling small and safe. He relaxed and kissed my hair resting his chin on the top of my head. We stood there for a while.

"The foods probably cold by now." He said breaking the silence. I could faintly hear his stomach growl.

I laughed, "Okay hungry jack, lets go." I grabbed his hand and led him out of his room.

As we came down the stairs we heard a car pull up. And heals clicking up to the door. In came middle aged woman who was around 5'6" with her greying hair pulled back into an updo, she was in a pin stripped charcoal grey business suit and black pumps. She looked up taking her key out of the door.

"You must be Peyton!" She said enthusiastically.