He's Baaack!!!

What?!

I'm coming over...

Within ten minutes he was at my house. I ran to his car and as soon as he came out I hugged him hard. I pulled back and looked at his face, I put my hand on his cheek. He looked as if he hadn't slept all night, it tugged at my heart.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"Do you wanna come inside?" I asked.

"Yeah."

I grabbed his hand and led him inside. My sister and Dominic were already in the kitchen talking, my parents and Eli were at his basketball game.

"Hey Ayden!" My sister exclaimed, but then mellowed when she saw Ayden's face.

"What's wrong?" Maya asked.

Ayden looked at me warily.

"It's okay to tell them." I said.

Ayden told them a summary of what he'd told me last night. And then said his dad showed up late last night at his house drunk. His dad had seen Doris at the bar and followed her home.

My sister told him he needed to first call his aunt and tell her the situation and tell her to keep the boys at her house. He also mentioned his mom is staying with her friend. This worried me because I didn't want him home alone while his dad is back. I pushed the thought back and I asked him where his dad was now.

"I don't know he left early this morning." His voice trailing off.

"Do you think he'll come back?" I said quietly rubbing his back.

He turned to look at me, "That's what I'm worried about."

We discussed possibilities, then I said we should get off this subject. We ended up going for teriyaki and deciding to go to a club later on. Even though it was an 18 or older club they didn't check i.d. so Ayden and I could easily get in.

Ayden and Dom went home to go change clothes while Maya and I got ready.

"Maya?" I said hesitantly, while looking in her suitcase for something cute to wear.

"Yeah Pey?"

"I'm really considering going the next step with Ayden." I said quietly.

She pondered this. So I continued.

"I don't want to be sent to hell for not waiting until marriage, but I love him and I wanna be ready when it happens. I'm already on birth control for my irregular period. But I don't know, I don't want to get hurt." I rambled.

"Peyton. You won't get sent to hell. Only you know if your ready, and to put in my 2 cents, I think Ayden really does love you." She reassured me.

I hugged her tight, I love her more than anything! We continued our search for sexy outfits to hook our men.

I decided on a red peplum dress that fit my butt like a glove and covered up my boobs just enough, only showing a peak of cleavage. I wore my hair down and put on some black pumps then misted myself in perfume. But not enough to overwhelm anyone. My sister wore my black bandage skirt and off the shoulder blush colored top. Her bob was curled and our light makeup was done to a tee.

"Damn we look fine!"

"I know, I know!"

Dominic arrived first as always, he is a sucker for punctuality.

"You look beautiful." He said to her once he saw her and pecked her on the lips.

"Thanks boo bear." She cooed. They were so wierd sometimes as they nuzzled each other and laughed.

Ayden showed up shortly after and did a double take.

"You really like it?" I squealed.

"Yes I do." I looked him up and down. I sighed. He exuded sex appeal. His masculine frame made him look super intimidating and made me feel like a woman next to him, it was a complete turn on.

"Once you're done eating me with your eyes like I'm a full course meal, can we go?" Ayden smirked while saying this.

*****

The music was bumpin once we stepped into the club. Maya and I immediately drug our men to the dance floor and started dancing. But this time I tried frontward dancing. Instead of shaking my ass on him the entire time I turned around keeping to the beat of the music and wrapped my arms around his neck and body rolled to the rhythm. Our bodies were grinding together like a cheese grater. Just as he was getting excited I turned back around and grabbed my sister to start dancing with her, leaving Ayden baffled. I laughed, as I continued dancing.

We stayed for a couple hours and I was worn out by the time we left. Maya and Dominic went back to our house and I told them I would meet them there after I took Ayden home.

"I feel bad for leaving you home alone." I said.

"Well, you could always stay..." His voice low.

We got out and I walked him to the door. I lingered outside enjoying the presence of Ayden and the warm summer nights air. He bent down to kiss me and it soon became intense. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist, tangling my hands through his hair and tugging. I gasped as his hands grabbed my butt slapping it. It zinged a little since my dress had ridden up and only my mauve lace boy shorts were showing. I jumped down.

"Do you think we're ready Ayden?" I asked looking into his eyes.

"I don't know the answer to that Peyton. All I know is that I love you and with each passing day I fall for you more and more, if that's even possible." He said sincerely.

I kissed him again. Slower this time, tasting his lips. I pecked him a few times finishing.

"Do you want to come to church with me tomorrow?" I asked.

"Sure, what time should I be there?"

"It starts at 11, but were always late, and dress casually. It's not a powerhouse black church."

"Hmm, okay goodnight Peyton."

"Goodnight. I love you Ayden."

"Love you too Peyton."

As I was letting myself into my car I heard a rustling in the bushes. Oh shit! I screamed as I felt hands close around my neck. I tried to fight back but whoever was grabbing me must've had super strength. With all my might I kicked backwards and a man fell to the ground with a thump. I assumed I hit him in the right spot. I smirked as I continued to kick and stomp on him. Ayden came running over.

"I heard you screaming!" He then looked down at the man on the floor whom I was kicking to a pulp.

"Dad?"