Plans

It was almost impossible to sit next to Ayden while knowing that I just kissed him. I kept touching my lips to remember it as I melted, and whenever I did I heard Auden silently smirk next to me.

"Shut up" I mumbled to him.

Once Mr. Johnson finally finished his tirade on the renaissance. I turned to Ayden,

"Psst"

"You summond?" Ayden said with a smile.

"What the hell? How are you able to concentrate?... Wait am I not a good kisser? Are my lips chapped? Was it sloppy? Oh gosh, I'm so sorry. Just forget it ever happened, I-"

He silenced me by pressing his lips to mine once again. I forgot what I was saying, and I'm pretty sure my hormones were going off like a dudes. He broke off and looked me in the eye, "I couldn't pay attention to one word Mr.Johnson was saying. I'm pretty sure I had to adjust myself after the first kiss, and I'm thinking of the worst things possible to stop my friend from waking up right now. Now stop worrying, or I'll kiss you again."

I had no idea what to say. He smiled as he turned back around, as I just realized what happened. I immediately looked around and noticed everyone else was distracted with work. Fuuuuuuccccckkkkkk yeah!!!!! I was on a high, and no one could get me down.

***** Ayden's POV*****

Ugh, I couldn't stand being next to her, she was making me stand at attention. I shifted to try and play it off. I saw her out of the corner of my eye, playing with her hair. She was literally so sexy, she didn't notice but her boobs were tastefully peeking out of her jacket as she played with the zipper. I don't know why but I really liked her, she was different than other girls in high school. Not caught up in all the drama, and trying to one up others.

"Hey, can I take you on a date?" I asked nervously. Oh gosh, I hope she said yes. She smiled and it literally made my insides turn, damn. I'm acting like a little bitch! Get it together Ayden!

"Uh, sure! I would hate to just be a booty call." She smirked, but then smiled jokingly. Her eyes crinkled at the sides and I could tell it was genuine.

"Never." I retorted.

"Good, I don't do that."

A girl with values in high school? that was rare, at least I know that she isn't easy. I wonder if she's a virgin...

And the fact that she wore no makeup just somehow brought out her features more. She had full proportionate lips, even skin and eyes that literally sparkled with passion when she spoke about something.

"Okay is Saturday okay?"

"Yes that's perfect, but are you going to the game on Friday night? There's a dance right after..."

I could sense she wanted me to come.

"For sure, are you cheering?"

"Yes." She smiled getting up from her seat to leave the classroom. I got up to follow.

"Damn girl." I said under my breath hoping she wouldn't catch it.

"What?"

"Uh, your butt just looks amazing in those pants..."

She laughed. "Thanks, I get that a lot."

Grrr, I don't like the idea of other guys lusting after her. Didn't she notice that she was the epitome of a real woman? Gosh, this girl will be the death of me, as I followed he out of the classroom.