Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Songs that can match while reading :

Don't forget where you belong-1D
&
Strong -1D

💕💕💕💕. MIRAS POV 💕💕💕💕

"PLEASE! It hurts please stop " i cry and scream at the same time the girls hitting me constantly that i feel hard pain in my ribs and i throw up blood. " MIRA! " someone screams my name from no where.

" MIRA! MIRA!" I open my eyes and Justin Infront of me scared and worried. " what happened " i wipe my face from the sweat " i find tears then i start to get remember the dream and i cry more .

"What happened Mira you had a nightmare its not real don't worry" he hugs me and wipes my tears.

"T-they came b-back and h-hit me " i stammer I tell Justin and hug him.

"Don't worry you're just scared , don't ever get scared i am here for you always they will never come near you" he whispers and gives me chills.

"Ok , i will take a shower and get dressed." I take the covers of me and head to the bathroom i see justin putting his hand on his head.

"STOOOOOP!" Justin drops to the floor screaming holding his head as if someone sang an oparah.

I drop to the floor to see him "Justin! Whats wrong!" I panic hold him.

He shakes in fear holding his ears as if blocking voices . " Mira! get out of the room!" Justin stammers in the words. A part of me wanted to stay and calm him down but i cant go and say no to him. I ran outside the room.

" Pattie! " i scream never got an answer. I ran downstairs to get water then get back up i open Justin's room and throw water on his face to wake up " im so sorry " then he faints and i panic.

I push him to bed and run to get a bowl if cold water and i put a towel and squeeze it and rest it on Justin's forehead.

My cheeks felt wet from crying i couldnt help but cry i never seen him this way, the way he dropped and screamed was strange i knew all about people who had mental issues but Justin was closing his ears and screaming "stop it" was so unhuman.

*45 mins passed*

" Mira ? " i raise my head up to see a brown eye color starring at my eyes."Oh my god Justin your awake are you fine?" I redo the towel in the cold water.

"I am perfect , i know it was strange what happened earlier , just had a bad dream that i cant help it but to scream stop." he lies , seriously a bad dream He was about to transform into a werewolf.

I felt something weird , his words are to obvious , but not to understand. But i let it go.

" lets go school" he gets up from bed and heads to the bathroom.

I get to my room justin gave me i take my angel neckless again my favorite then i wear my long shirt that says "#1" it was light purple and i weared under white leggings with a white high heel shoe.

I put light make up and run to check on Justin. He didnt answer i went to check on Jazmyn and Jaxon , they were deeply sleeping like angels .

Arms wrap around me " you know your so sweet sneaking to my siblings room , they're to cute right? " he smiles under breath.

"Trust me your the sweet one " i smile to him then a dimple pops out while smiling , "Your blushing" i hide my face "No i am not " i run to Justin's car and get in .

For the first time i get to school Justin holding my waist smiling to me and all of the students gossiping on us . I felt happy no bullying no nothing that made me smile no matter what.