Chapter 6

🌺🌺🌺 MIRAS P.O.V 🌺🌺🌺

Finally tomorrow is vacation I woke up with no dreams for the first time , i rolled out of bed and walked to the kitchen cooking some eggs and taking my phone from the pocket and putting "Better Than words" and putting the headphones ,humming the song after the egg the cooked well i put it in the plate and puts some cheese on the egg.

I finished eating and ran fast to my room and admiring my face putting some foundation , I put some eyeliner and mascara that looks pretty i head to my dresser and pick up a red and white dress with white flowers in the center .

I get a white ballerina and i squeeze my foot in it and head to the door.

Seeing my dad asleep in the couch, I got a cover from upstairs and covered him and ran through the door opened it and went outside and I sit in the chairs replaying "Better Than Words". i love this song, its my favorite song

Putting my hand on cheeks suddenly i turn around i find a boy sitting next to me i freeze its Jake.

I step on my foot trembling he starts to speak " I am really sorry what I have done i was so drunk , and I just didn't mean it i apologize " i don't answer him except i see bruises in his face.i tremble in fear and I look away . When he comes close , a tear slides down my cheek " Please leave me alone!" I yell. He looks at me " ok " he steps back 5 foots away from me.

I go walk to the back of the bus and Jake following me giving me a stare from my head to my toe. i tremble i sit trembly next to someone without looking at the person so Jake would stop starring and following me .

"Hmm ... Sorry but there is someone is sitting here " she says i turn around and look at her " Oh.. thats fine i didn't mean to sit here I apologize " i walk to the back of the bus eyeing Jake whose sitting with his friend whispering to each other and taking glances over me and they laugh i turn around to morning Ann.

" How is my beautiful girl? " Ann speaks.

" Fine how are u ? " I say smiling .

" I'm perfectly fine , have you done the math assignments "she asks

" yeah I finished them all " i answer back

The bus stopped and I gather my stuff and get up and walk outside the bus with Ann speaking about her date with Liam.

While walking inside high school seeing Jake coming towards me " Hey do you forgive what I have done i swear i didn't mean it i never touched a girl like that I was just so drunk that I did that " he appolgize .

I stay silent until Justin comes and holds my waist .when Justin sees him again his eyes grow darker " What are you doing here?!" Justin yells at his face, he lets go off his hand from my waist " I came to apologize to your Gf I'm sorry man I was just to drunk" he voice is cracking up.

" what the hell makes u think that she should forgive what have u done to her !" Justin fires back." I answer " well i am not going to apologize and Justin is not my bf "

" Fine then " Jake leaves us me and Justin alone . " did he do anything again?" He says softly " well no nothing happened " i speak trembly.

I feel justin grab both of my hands and cups them together in his warm hand and he hugs me .

" so ready for you date tonight " Justin asks . I let out a small giggle " yeah " i smile . " going to see whats ur new dresses today " he winks and waves bye, he heads to history class.

I walk around the school I had a free class Because Mr.Mason was absent his our science teacher tho. his pretty nice .

3 girls walk past me and let my books fall " Watch your eyes bitch" one of them says .i stay silent " I am not a bitch" I can hear only my heart beats in my body " Do you know who your talking to slut?!?" She kicks me in my stomach and I feel pain aches my stomach i cry in pain.