Chapter 5

Chapter 5

💙💙💙 JUSTINS POV💙💙💙

i drove home and opened the door and saw mom watching tv and my bro and sis playing with each other.

"How was your date Justin" mom saying excitedly standing up from the coach.

"It was great mom , she is beautiful" i say smiling and iwalking to her and throwing the keys to the table.

"looks like u like her " mom blurts out .

i look down " i think mom she is amazing kind and sweet ."

"you should invite her for dinner once here Justin " she pats my shoulder.

"of course i will , good night " i smile at her and walk to my room,takes off my pants and shirt and slide to the bed with boxers.

i open my phone and check she didn't reply something had happened.

i lock my room .

i turn to an angel and open my window and fly to Mira's house i fly looking at New York city ... i should take Mira and show her she will love it.

Ugh.. no she will hate me for hiding this , because i didn't tell her i gave her a phone and i use to stalk her , and stuff..

One day i will tell her the truth because she is everything i need .

i fly to her house and stand through her window , i find her holding her phone in her hands asleep with her dress on her.

Shes really beautiful...

i open her window slowly without waking her up. i walk to her bed and smile how she sleeps.

i take her hair from her face and put it aside. and i kiss her forehead.

i stand up from her floor and walk through her mirror

i see my white wings from my shoulders. Mira... is my angel even thought she is not mine but i will make her mine no matter what.

i look at her one more time and smile i cover her with her dress i take off her shoes .

And head to the window and close it and fly back home.

💥💥💥 MIRA 💥💥💥

i wake up from my sleep , took off my covers off me and i shiver , i look at my self , i am still wearing my dress.

i head to the bathroom taking off my dress and heading to take a shower .

Feeling that someone was in my room yesterday covering me and giving me a kiss on the forehead i felt it , was it my dad his the only guy at house he punchs hits me... and comes at night to kiss my forehead and kiss me on forehead.

Thats weird.

Every water slams my back with water feels good and hot , taking all my pain away.

i finish showering and head to my closet with towel on my head and another towel on my body.

i open my closet and choose another dress a bit blue tall dress with white lines on the top of the dress and a small feathers on the bottom.

i head to the bathroom to dress it up then i get a high heel blue shoes and wear it to match my dress then i go to the mirror open the box of accessories and make up .

i take mascara add some on my eye lashs a blink twice to check if it is perfect i put some foundation all over my face a little , i take a long neckless has an white angel that is my favorite and white feather earrings and dangle them to them on my ears, put some glittery lip gloss on my lips i let a small smile and head to my door.