Chapter 1

Intro :) ♛♚ Talks about a teenager girl who's 17 and Teenager boy Justin who's 18 ...... The teenager girl gets bullied of some girls around high school... Then she meets Justin at class.... And shows her life. Her dad is drug-addict and he bullies her every single day and gets a women at house everyday .... The teenager girl had 3 black eyes all over her face.... ( IMPORTANT NOTE ) hear any slow music or just quiet music thanks ;).

Chapter 1

💝💝💝 MIRA's POV 💝💝💝

" I will always protect you from anyone" i hear a male voice.

" who is talking there" i ask shaking .

" I am someone your going to meet soon"he speaks again in Eco.

"Why are you saying your going to protect me? You dont even know me" i say looking around the colorful place.

" Well your the Mira I know..." He cracks up at my name.

I woke up from the dream . What the hell was that dream seriously I need to know more information about dreams but I don't even have laptop, computer nor phone .

I just hate my life, all I need someone who would care about me and just protect me in this world because this world sucks.

I walk up to the mirror admiring my face with black eyes.

I take out some foundation and put them in my face so they can't show any bruises , it would be a miracle if dad stops the alcoholic stuff he should protect me like other dad's does but I just get abused for any single reasons.

Some days i just don't feel like eating and sit a whole week and eat 3 or 4 meals a week by dad just traps me in the room without getting out he use to close the door at me a whole day and I just feel like breaking stuff.

I collected some money for my college i use to work for an ice-cream shop to get some money . I was very polite and being nice to people.

I go to my closet i choose a light green top written "c'est la vie" and wear it with black and white leggings and white nike shoes , and do my hair wavy and head to the door check if dad can see me.

I mumble a "Phew" and head outside waiting for the bus.

While sitting a girl came and sat next to me wearing torn light jeans and with blue hearts shirt.

" Hey I am Marwa I live next to ur building " she smiles.

" oh.. Hi I'm Mira i just moved here and waiting for my bus"I speak shyly.

" oh you go to High School like me?"she speaks

" Yeah that one " i giggle .

" so do u live alone or with ur family and friends"she asks

I freeze "y-yeah I live with my father only " she looks confused.

" I'm sorry if the question annoyed you"she says

I smile " no its fine im just feeling scared today u know first day not knowing anyone"

"You should come hangout with me sometime "she says I smile .

I glance a boy looking at me but I just ignore.

The bus arrived and I go inside " Hey good morning- whats your name " i smile .

"Tyler my name is Tyler " he took out his hand to shake .

And I went in the first row to sit while Marwa just went to sit with her friends she ignored me.

I sat admiring New York putting my headphone and rubbing my hands.

I climbed off the bus one of the girls pushed me and made my phone and books fall " watch out slut" .

Just when she said that I felt my heart dropped on the floor and my face paled and I find a girl helping me out with the books on the floor.

"Here let me help you" she says , she looks beautiful she was standing with a boy adorable like her .

She helped me to stand up and handed me the books " Thank you so much , you are really sweet" I thank her .

" I am Ann its nice to meet you about that girl pushed you , ignore her she is a total slut so don't mind looking at her " she says.

I shake her hands " Im Mira , I just moved to New York i was in Canada so.. I end up coming here" i say shyly.

" Wow thats great i went once on a vacation to Canada its pretty cold there most of the year."she smiles

" yeah pretty cold but most of the time i just sit at home because i get cold to fast "

She changes the subject so she cant ignore her bf standing " That Liam my boyfriend we have been dating for 3 months" i shake hands with him and say hi to him .

The bell interrupts and we go inside high school.

" so this is high school have u got your schedule from the school"Ann asks checking my books.

" Yeah yeah its over here " i open one of my english books to get the schedule and hand it to her.

"Okay so today is sunday you have-english with me woo hoo" she takes me to the english room we go early sitting Infront row because we are experts and Liam has Math lucky him.

We wait for the teacher he came in " Good Morning class , today is first day and I'm your English teacher Mr.Martin and I will be giving you assignments on internet"

I love assignments i miss solving and writing english this will be amazing.

But bullied in the first day sucks.

"so we will start be writing "Trusting someone" he writes the title Trusting someone in the board and writes the date in the corner .

I open my notebook and started to write made an into 2 body paragraphs and 1 conclusion this is so fun...

The bell rang I went and had lunch with Ann and Liam.

He always kisses her cheeks and loves her , and protects her so bad . I wish I was loved by someone like that but I will never going to be loved like that.

I eat slowly and Ann starts to talk about high school and I listen to her.

The bell rings and I go to my locker and my locker next to me was Marwa but I ignore her because she haven't talk to me since morning.

When I open my locker a note flys to the floor .

I pick it up and open it " I am Here " and in the bottom corner written " -J " really i dont whats going on but I just but the note inside there again.

I go to the bathroom and meet tall girl and she smiles so bright " hey you must be the pretty new girl here "

" haha thanks , yeah I am the new girl my name is Mira" i dry my hand with tissue and shake her hands.

" I am Shahad you are really beautiful i love your outfit" Shahad speaks.

"i really love your smile to" i compliment back.

" yeah everyone loves my smile " she laughs." Well see you around because I have to go .

" oh thats fine , see ya " i smile and hug her .

🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊

SO THATS CHAPTER 1

LOVE IT? DONT LIKE IT?

COMMENT PLEASE because if u dont like it I will stop writing I just feel its boring a bit but really give it a try and read it i rewrited chapter 1 because I got hacked someone deleted all my chapters i apologize but its like new chapter and the same story but different people.

-MIRA 💋👌💗