Chapter 10

Chapter 10

✨✨✨ JUSTINS POV ✨✨✨

I started the car again and headed to school with Mira .

We reached school i opened the door for Mira and was shivering cold and glancing at girls who gave her bad looks , i felt angry mad and gave them an angry look and they gave me a fake smile and i looked away and took Mira's hand and walked inside school.

" Who are they? Are they annoying you? " i asked . " no its fine , I'm ok " . she looked at the floor not saying a single word . " Mira I'm series if i see them giving u bad looks or try to do something , I'm gonna make a big problem out there " after that she froze.

She looked scared and looked to me at the eye " Don't worry you don't need to do anything I'm fine ." Just then the bell rung and broke the silence . " I will see u at lunch " i gave her a quick kiss and a goodbye .

🎐🎐🎐 MIRAS POV 🎐🎐🎐
.
.
.
I headed to class seeing the 3 girls who threw me last time at the corridor i was scared i wanted to sit away from them .

I walked to class and sat at the first row.

I took at my books just BING! something hit head and i took it to see what it was , it was a big rubber thrown on my head , kids....

It hurted it , it wasn't only one BING! I can't all i want to is cry everytime it hit it hit at the same place i couldn't.... I turn back to see who hit it no one looked at me .

The bell rang . I walked then the girls pushed me hard that made me fall after the teacher left .

" Can't you see bitch ? Lonely arse ! Just wanting hot boys around school and using them " Just then i felt parts of my hair getting off and it was she pulling my hair ".

"JUSTIN!!! " i scream-crying , feeling hits kicking slapping all over me .

They shut the door and came back " You think he can save you? Why sweet heart can't you save yourself? To scared? I'm show how will u save your self- someone slammed the door opened Justin and the principle .

" MIRA! There you are! " Justin grabbed me from the floor my mouth bleeding and just then i blacked out.

✨✨✨✨ JUSTINS POV✨✨✨✨

" NO! NO NO NO! " I screamed then the girls got scared . I got up and came towards them .

" HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO HER JAZMINE DON'T YOU DARE LAY A FINGER ON HER AGAIN! " they 3 panicked in place .

I ran again to the floor grabbing Mira and running outside the school going at the back at the school . Just then when i got much angry and scared that she would die any second my wings came out all of a sudden and i flyed to the nearest hospital and went down and then the wings disappeared.

" EMERGENCY PLEASE! " i screamed to the nurses around .

They ran and got a bed fast and the doctor asked me to follow him and we ran to the room and they started to take blood from her and healing her bruises .

My cheeks felt hot tears running from my eye and i couldn't help it .

The doctor came out of the room fast " Is she going to be ok? Is she fine please say anything"

" She is fine just a little bit of bruises and one of her ribs are broken. " Just then i felt my heart skipped a 920283 beat that i can't breath.

I needed air , i needed Mira in my arms if she died

I'm gonna die ...

After 1 hour , 2 hours , 3 hours ... Passing really slowly me starring crying from the window i can see her sleeping.

💤💤💤 MIRAS POV 💤💤💤

" STOP! PLEASE STOP! IT HURTS ! PLEASE I WOULD DO ANYTH- " hits hits hits kicking my stomach and my ribs i can't help it but to black out, feeling hot tears .

There words are hurtful everything was hurtful getting bullied is routine happening to me right now ... Where are you Ann....

Justin kicked the door open him and the principle and then he got me off floor and me spitting out the blood and i just blacked out when i saw his brown eyes full of tears.

I woke up in a sudden feeling scared looking around 5 nurses healing my scars , bruses and putting oxgyen i hated hospitals....

✨✨✨✨ ANNS POV ✨✨✨✨

" Oh my god Liam are you series this is soo funny i love you!! "

Phone rings from Justin then i ignore and laugh with Liam it rings again i ignore .

" Why don't you answer maybe its important."

" Pfft ... Fine. " i answered the phone hard breathing was on the phone . " ANN! Mira's dying help me! She's In St.George's hospital" Justin kept stammering on the phone and just then i started to hyperventilate .

I shut the phone and got the keys and ran " Liam ... Mira's dying.... " i kept crying " Liam ran with me to the car with me i started to use my horns because people are drunk and stupid . I got out from the car me and Liam ran to the Reception " Mira's Room please! " i told her fast . " Room 7 " i ran to the room seeing Justin sitting on the floor his head on his hand waiting . " Justin! where is Mira. " i cried hard.

" She's Inside " I kicked the door open and rushed inside . " Ann! calm down please " Liam keeps calming me down and the nurses just grabbed me because i went in and i didn't have to go because it was an emergency

" MIRA!!!! WAKE UP!! DON'T DIE PLEASE I LOVE YOU . " i cried alot and Liam and Justin grabbing me to calm me down but i still tried to push them hard to let see her, me sitting panicking crying and hitting my head to the wall. 

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

What do u think will happen to Mira?

Will she die?

What will happen to Justin And Ann?

How about her father is he gonna get out of jail?

Chapter 11 has answers xP hope you like it <3

Please vote you guys tell me in the comments if you like it or no xD