Chapter 8

Chapter 8

🌹🌹🌹 JUSTINS POV 🌹🌹🌹

I felt when i got some hits from Miras father i feel i was going to die just then when i find my self in a hospital.

I open my eyes blinking many times for my vision to clear .

I look around the room i find Mira holding my hands and laying her head crying hard.

"Its all my fault, i am an idiot i wish it was me who got hit , D-dont die Justin " she sobbed more , she couldn't take her breath.

" M-mira ...." I say She snaps her head to face me very fast then she smiled widely .

"Oh my god... Justin your alive! " she hugs me tightly and completes sobbing.

"I am always here remember that i would never leave your side " i reach her hand and squeeze it .

"I'm sorry Justin ... For everything i feel terrible." She looks at the floor while talking.

"I can't believe your living with this guy at the same home and i know Mira those bruises on your face from him, i know everyday you would lie to me that you have chores , you were scared of him and hurt" i speak to her she crys more.

"Justin i was being forced in everything he use to hit me and slam me on the floor or wall sometimes he use to slap me... It hurts , it really hurts... I had no friends except when Ann came to my life and helped me alot and so are you " she smiles at the last 3 words she said .

I smile and sit up on the bed and hug her tight .

" i cant help it anymore Mira" she backs away and gives me a confused look. " Y-you are all i ever wanted" she smiled " i love you so much Mira..." My heart raced wondering if she feels the same.

She stares at my eyes after a few moments of silence .

" I Love you to " she hugs me tight , "your sweet Mira" i whisper to her ear. She giggles

.

Then a door opened . I snapped my head found mom and dad running to me.

" Justin! " mom calls me and i just stay in bed and look at Mira.

" Are you fine sweet heart , Did something happen to you." My mom asks me crying.

" what happened Justin you better speak up now and who is she?" My dad asks .

"Thats Mira , Dad without her i would have died " i smile .

"Thanks so much sweet heart " my mom thanks mira .

I send Mira a wink and she blushs and looks at the floor.

" Oh! Thats Mira you are always talking about that beautiful girl " i feel my face heat up i look at Mira giving it a laugh.

"I will leave you alone for a bit i will be outside " Mira leaves the room and then mom asks.

"Tell me what happened Justin."

I can't tell her... Should i? Well i will try .

" Well mom its a long story..

when i met Mira i felt something was wrong with her and when i with her anywhere she checks the time and her moods changes and she wants to leave. I wanted to know whats wrong and i needed to know the reason so today i went on a date with her i went to drive her home so she fell asleep i carried her to the house when she woke up in my arms she said Justin put me down i said why and stuff i went to open the door then Mira's dad came in sight and yelled at her saying " who is he" and grabbed her and hit her in front of me just then i hit him because he hit her and then Mira ran to call the police until the ambulance came i blacked out and know i am here" my mom was shocked.