Chapter 14

Chapter 14

__________________________________________

I haven't been updating much because i have reasons i have been shifting to the new house and no internet and stuff i go to malls to get free internet and i need you guys to comment just please comment i need to know if this story is good and a quick comment English isn't my first language so sorry for grammar mistakes and others xP

__________________________________________

Justin and I sat the whole day watching the TV and talking,knowing each other more.

He was sitting on the coach and i busy doing 2 cups of coffee for us as I reach him "Justin there is something have been bothering me for a long time , in my dreams like it never changes." I breath out frustrated then Justin flips around fast and stares at me.

"Have u asked about his name?" He asks confused "W-whoa wait there how do you know he is a he and-" he cut me off "I think i have to tell you something" he gives me a worried face which confuses me more.

"What is it ?" a sound of a door opening interrupts us as Justin and me walk to the door to find Jeremy coming.

"Hey guys why haven't you went outside today?" Jeremy says while placing his bag at the door.

"Ya we haven't went anywhere we just stayed cause we're a bit tired" i explain and glance on Justin.

Justin wraps his arms around my waist and his lips gets closer to my neck making me shiver.

"Lets go sleep so we get to school tommorow" He whispers and i walk with him in the room. I change to my pants and body and crawl to bed next to him making him smile he wraps his arms around me and i lay my head to his chest falling asleep to the music of his heart.

*Next Morning*

I woke up to the alarm as i rub my face feeling something "liquidy" stuck on my face as i glance to my hand something white and smells good. It was whipped cream i look around the room I saw Justin with the bottle of whipped cream laughing so hard. "damn you!" I yelled laughing he puts whipped cream in my lips and starts kissing me "Okay your getting cheesy Justin" i giggle kissing him back.

"You're so cute right now" Justin says putting my hair around my ear kissing my cheek causing me to smile "hmm taste good i should often get whipped cream" i slap his arm playfully.

I head to bathroom wear ripped jeans with a black shirt and a long white necklace with a white feather. I put little mascara to my upper eyelashes and some amount of makeup and i spray perfume and wear my Supras and head outside to the kitchen "Good Morning Lil girl" Pattie turns around with a plate of cupcakes which makes my stomach growl.

"Good Morning Pattie" i smile to her as i help her do the pancakes and put it our bags ( me and Justin) and Jeremy's.

"Good morning to my beautiful family" Justin yells upstairs making us me and Pattie laugh "Yep thats my son" i laugh more at her comment.

I take my books and bags i sneak and take a pancake and eat it.

"saw you!" Justin says making me flip as i laugh "come on i was hungry" i pout putting the bags in the car "Love, i didnt say anything" he kisses my cheek making me blush.

He starts the car and off we head to school , i started to think of my best friend i haven't seen her for long time like a week. She haven't been texting me thats strange i have to talk to her.

I head to school following Justin to the school as someone taps my shoulder "Oh my god ANN!" I hug her so bad "I missed you so much you haven't been texting me or anything" she hugs me to bad but her smile on her face faded "whats wrong ?" I tell her as she looks at me "oh its nothing" she says but i knew something was wrong "come on tell me i know something is wrong you have to tell me or i am never leaving you alone" she looks at me like shes about to cry she pats my back "i will tell you during lunch okay" and she hugs me again.