Chapter 9

Chapter 9

💭💭💭 MIRAS POV 💭💭💭

I felt arms slowly wrap around my waist from the back.

I gasped in surprise and turned around to find Justin smiling at me as he put his chin on my shoulder.

"you scared the crap out of me!" I chuckled while putting a hand on my heart.

He just burst out laughing.

"And where were you, mister? I called your name a hundred times and you didn't come" i asked him, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Well, I went to put your bags in the room ,but of course it was messed up, so I cleaned the room so my princess won't have to sleep in a stinky room." he teased and kissed my temple.

"That, and your room is connected to my brother and sister's room so i went to check on them." He explained.

"W-wait you have a brother and sister?, how old are they? " I asked him in glee.

"I have Jazmine, who is 6 and Jaxon is 4 " he takes my hand and guides me to their room, and I see them playing a puzzle together.

They are so adorable, both of them have a lot of strong features Similar to Justin.

They both see me and Justin walk in , then Jazmine runs to Justin arms and he carries her up .

"Hey cutie pie, I missed you " Justin cooed as he stroked her hair.

" I miss you to Bieber " she laughs and hugs him.

She looks at me " who are you? " .

Just then i felt someone tapping my knees under me .

" Aren't you going to carry me up ? " Jaxon gives me a puppy eyes and i just laugh.

I carried him up, finding him surprisingly light as he picked a strand of my hair and twirled it around with his tiny hand.

"Are you Justin's Friend?" He asks, looking back at Justin then back at me again.

"I'm kind of more of a girlfriend than friend" I laugh and Justin smirks at me, heat rushing to my cheeks.

"Mira will stay with us for a few days" Justin announces to his brother and sister.

I smile at their triumph expressions.

"Yay" jazmine and jaxon say at the same time.

" your room will be connected to theirs." Justin whispers in my ear.

Just then i head to my room and unpack my stuff in the drawers , the door knocks.

" Mira, can I come in? " i hear Justin's voice call from the other side of the door.

" Yeah sure ,come in" I respond while tying my hair in a bun.

" You still didn't change yet? " he asks admiring my body.

"Oh ummm, I will go get dressed fast" i run to the bathroom he laughs and i change really fast.

I walk with my Purple pj with JP on it with a bold handwriting.

Justin stares at me admiring my pj " why does it have JP! It should be JB!" Justin says i laugh.

"Seriously Justin ! " i laugh as he laughs along.

"Your so cute when you laugh" Justin says blushing and looking at my eyes.

I blush hard and look on the bed " T-thanks-" he cuts me by carrying me and spinning me around.

" Omg Justin!!! Put me down" i burst into laughter and he smiles .

"Okay... " he puts me in bed and hugs me Just then i fall asleep in his arm."

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Next Morning

MIRAS POV

i woke up stretching my body in the bed and walking out of bed and putting my warm sheep slippers on and walking to the bathroom.

I walked to bathroom and admired my face for minutes , scars, bruises , and my freckles.

I looked horribly terrible.

I washed my face and put some foundation to hide them again.

I walked downstairs i wonder where is Justin.

While walking down stairs i can smell a cooked eggs and beautiful sound of cooking.

I saw Justin and his mom cooking together i hide to stare at them to see their moment.

"Justin, you know i can't believe my son was a gentleman and hero like that" Pattie says while putting the eggs on the plate.

" Thanks mom, but Mira was like a first girl for me , I just couldnt believe her father would do that to her." Justin speaks sadly and mad .

I sat by the side of the stairs hearing talks about me i just love the way Justin shares Stories with his mom....

I walk to the living room " Good Morning ! " i smile to Justin & Pattie.

" Good Morning bae! I made you some eggs eat them fast before we get late to high school." Justin says handing me the plate.

I eat the eggs and run upstairs to get changed .

I get dressed i wear a skinny jeans with purple Supra's and a white tank top has a quote saying " Don't let your heart rule you" i put mascara and light pink lipstick and put perfume of calvin Klein for ( womens ) .

I put a neckless and a phone shape dangling from it.

I ran downstairs with my books.

"Y'm i late??" I ask Justin with a worried face.

"Nope your not lets go." Justin takes my hand and we get to the garage and wave to Pattie & and we leave.

Justin starts singing in the car
" Everything is gonna be alright aye aye aye
be alright...." i just smile how the perfect voice he has , i felt someone hands touch mine giving me chills.

Justin hands were on mine singing again " All Alone , In My room
waiting for your phone call to come soon . And for you! I would walk a thousand miles.
To be in yours arms
Oh I.... Oh I..
I Love you"
With every single word he said he touched my heart just them i feel my face hot and watery.

He looks at my then freezes . '' Oh my...Mira why are you crying come here...'' he stops the car and hugs me tight and pats my back.

''I'm sorry but i just.. get emotional everytime..u know i always get flashback when my father hit you hard and i just was crawled by the door scared and got nothing to do..If you were just any other boyfriend he wouldn't have safe me like you did so I'm really sorry ..'' i sniffled and put my head down why speaking and looking from the window just then Justin talked .

He raises my head up to look at him ''Mira you know at the first place , you saved me , You were like a A-Angel to me...i felt it was a miracle that you were here u are a Miracle..Don't ever appologize I'm here for you even Pattie you got nothing to worry about :)''

CHAPTER 9 IS DONEEEE XP

Sorry i know i am very late and everyone hates me now so i am sorry

I just a have a couple of exams this week even my friends are begging me to update so heres a chapter :) thanks for the 183 readers appreaciate :)