Chapter 2

Chapter 2

🎈🎈🎈 JUSTINS POV 🎈🎈🎈

My dad stops by high school to register so I can educate there , I just cant wait to see her. My heart beating in a really fast rate.

My dad gives him cash and I sign my name on the paper and leave.

"You better behave I dont expect u getting suspended every time and I act around teachers and be good" ugh I feel like 6 year old kid going to school .

" Okay Okay dad i understand" I smirk at him really this family is pretty weird.

I walk inside the house remembering when I slide the note into her locker writing " I am here" I hope she doesnt freak out I was about to write my name " Justin " but she would be asking her friends so I gave it a "J" and head to the house again.

---

I walk to my room hearing some music "The Fray Songs" playing them in my ears.

I walk to get my high school books packed in my bag and I squeeze it in my bag.

My tummy growls , I think I need something to eat to shut my stomach a bit.

I walk over to the kitchen snap a home made cookie and stuff it in my mouth , thats my mom amazing cookie.

I run to the room and trip to the floor i brust out laughing " Justin you ok sweet heart " I hear my moms worried voice. " Perfectly Fine " i tell her.

I laugh and go inside my room and shut the door behind me to get a fresh shower .

Water hits hard on my back as if it is messaging . And then while finishing i go to the super market to get some ice-cream .

Walking on the street on my way to the super market suddenly I felt someone throw me on the floor.

.......

🎊🎊🎊 MIRAS POV🎊🎊🎊

The bell rings finally I finished they day " Class Dismissed " Mr .Robin of the Art .

I love art its my HOBBIE always , I walk through the hallways one of the girls laugh at me and whispers something in her friends ear and laughs so bad at me . I feel annoyed and hurt.

Do I look that bad.

Suddenly I feel someone call me "Miss Mira I need u to my office" i clench did I do something now.

" Hello I am principal Carol nice to meet u" she welcomes. " oh hi I'm Mira thank you " i smile .

" well I may apologize but your going home today without a bus we have problems today with the busses system so I apologize "she explains I was trying to find a way To go home or ask Ann .. But she is going with Liam i guess.

"Thats fine Mrs.Carol I will find a way to go home thanks so much" i shake her hand and I leave outside having just 1 dollar but I decide walking home its just 4 kg.

While walking i glanced a gang of boys hitting on a boy " You little Brat" he kicks his stomach , and then twists his arm , I cant keep looking at him getting by those gang then i run on the boy .

"Leave him alone!!!" I yell at them , "Excuse me ? " he grabs me by my waist closer. I Freeze in place " Let me Go!!!" I scream in pain while the boy on the floor trying to get up.

He takes my hair and put them aside while I try to push him away he was to strong i cryed so hard " what are you doi-" one of the gang was about to rape me then the boy who was being hit , stood up and slammed him at the wall and slapped him in the face.