Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Next Morning

I felt a heavy weight on me when I woke up in Justin's arms and his leg on my legs. I tried to move it but he was deep sleeping and I didn't want to wake him up.

I gave him a kiss on his cheek and sleepily he wiped it off and opening his eyes and looking at me " I actually felt that " Justin tells me with his sexy sleepy tone , smiling.

I blush and when i roll up from bed a hand pulls me back "stay for a while I wanna cuddle" he begs "don't you want Breakfast?" he looks to me and says "sure love lets go do it together as the love couple "he winks and i laugh he ends the sentence with a sarcastic tone.

I walk down stairs opening the fridge looking for eggs and waffles for breakfast. I find them grab them and cook them. While cooking Justin came closer to my body giving it heat. I glup slowly as my heart races. He gets closer to my neck and sucks on my part as i melt and close my eyes and moan.

He smirks while sucking on it because of my moan of course , I get weak under his touch.
"I guess i found it" he licks his lip and smirks as i blush and look away.

"hmmm..." Justin looks around the room "what are you thinking of?" I ask confused " I'm taking you out for movies" i look happily at him. "oh my god ! Really? i really wanna see Pitch Perfect 2" i jump up excitedly. "Okay get dressed and i will be waiting downstairs."

I ran and open the closet looking for something cute i found a ripped hot short and a purple top with white supras and i wore again the angel necklace and put some make up.

I ran downstairs and gave Justin a cute kiss on the cheek making him crazy.

"Ready?" He asks me and i nod and we run to the car , he starts it and poof we went to the cinemas.

We get Popcorn and drinks and we sat at the middle at the chairs watching it .

After the movie finished he took me to Victorias secret and i was blushing so hard .

"You are going to dress some stuff tell me which you like" i was going to say something then i shut it ,i never come often here much, and i usually come alone but i walked with Justin to pick something.

"Hey, check this out a black one would look cool try it on" i take it from him walk to the fitting room wear it and Justin asks me if i need help but i whisper a no.

"It looks good I'm taking it" i tell him and he whispers "may i see it ?" I can feel him bites his lip. "Uh-Ya ya" he walks in and i freeze.

He bangs me on the wall and starts sucking on my neck making me moan so hard. Thank god the shop was empty.

He wraps his hand behind my back rubbing them in circles giving me goosebumps and a bunch of butterfly's in my stomach."lets continue that at home" he winks at me as i blush i dress up , he pays for it and we run to the car and drive away home "Justin i had an awesome time with you and i just i have been a long time not being happy and excited" i paused and he was holding my hand comforting me because i was holding my tears.

"Y-you made me the girl i wanted to be from a long time happy, having a person to care for her and here for her i wish i could do anything for you, for all you have done to me."

I wipe my tears away and he stops the car and hugs me tight.

We reach home as i was about to walk to the door justin grabbed me again carrying me to my room "why do even love carrying me !" I laugh "why do you even care" and laugh more with his sarcastic tone.

He drags me to the bedroom and he notices the necklace as he smiles "Your necklace is B-beautiful" he sees it and kisses my cheek "i am your angel right?" She pauses "You're my everything" he throws my back on bed as i giggle he stops looking at my eyes and he crushes his lips into mine taking me to another world.

After we finish the while kissing section, i run to the PJ's to check anything comfy but there wasn't anything "I think" justin says as he stops and takes his shirt off showing off his abs and gives it to me "i would like to see u in this shirt".

I wear it quickly and head to the bathroom doing my hair as a bun and i walk to the bed falling into another dream.

*Dream*

"Looks like you had super fun today" the male voice started feeling i knew there was a familiar sound of it but i just ignored it cause i would never know who.

"Okay I'm not answering your damn question before you tell me who are you and why are you spying on me because its-its creepy !" I exhale after i talk in anger.

"I'm not trying to harm u or anything but i just want to be friends and tell me about that guy you going out with" he says as i raise my eyebrows.

"Friends?" I laugh "Every single day you have to be in my dream and till now i haven't got your name or your identity or face and you want us to be friends? You have been spying on me since like i have no idea 1 week! Why don't you just leave me alone"I sit on the white floor feeling everything is blank in the place"

*END OF DREAM*

Justin wakes me up and kisses my cheek "Hey beautiful good morning" his smile just brights up my day making me smile and then i walk to the bathroom while Justin was in bed.

I see blood in my pants "The fu-" i stop and panic . Oh my god justin's in my bed I'm sure he saw the pool of blood in there my god this is so embarrassing i sit on the toilet starring on my underpants and i freeze not knowing what to do- "beautiful? Open the door i want to give you something" i open the door 20 cm exactly i grab what he handed me and i glance it was pair of new under wear and a pad of course and tissue as i smile "I also changed bed sheets so don't worry love" i chuckle and change fast and walk out of the bathroom "I-"
"Thank you so m-" he kisses me and holds me from the waist and i jump on his back giggling as he holds my thighs I feel exactly balanced when he carried me. Then he whispers to my ear "lets go and surprise Jax and Jaz for breakfast because love couples do the best homemade cookies" i smile happily and we walk to the kitchen.

"So where do i start ?" I put on the gloves and then he bangs a big bag of flour next to me making me jump a bit "we have flour here" he puts his hand inside it then he takes it out.

Suddenly he throws it on my face and starts laughing so hard.

I bite my lips trying to hold on my laughters i get some flour and throw it on his face and shirt."Now seriously you need to take a picture like that The Flour Justin Girl" he murmurs and then i flip i around not wanting him to picture me "No Justin why would you picture me with flour !!" I start giggling "Fine we will take a selfie" he raises his phone up and we do funny faces then he turns around looking at my lips and he slowly comes closer and crushes his lips gently on mine making me feel better 10x .

"We are here !" Justin's mom and dad walking in making us pull away from the kiss as they walk in seeing us in flour then "I cleaned that kitchen a thousand time and you guys are going to clean that up we don't have a maid here." She looks at us as we both hold our laughter. She walks upstairs and we both starts laughing so hard.

We made the cupcakes exactly 50 pieces sounds like a big family would eat them.

I take them out smelling the chocolate and vanilla ones making me drool over them.

"Hmm you made a cool job out here" Justin's dad Jeremy suddenly talked making me and Justin jump. "We made 50 cupcakes in here" he looks at me and then smiles "Justin always likes to try to do cupcakes since when he was small , Now I'm proud of my son doing it now with his GF " i laugh as Justin smiles.

Then Jeremy leaves for work and we gave him 2 cupcakes in this bag .