Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I just feel fire heating up my body from every slam of the belt hit me .

It really hurts.

I hate him even thought his my father

I crawl to my room I can't hold my self up, until I reach my bed and fall asleep.

*Dream Starts*

I walk happy in glass floor and snowing snowflakes falling to the ground and on my shoulder but the weird thing i don't shiver or feel anything. I walk and seeing someone playing piano i freeze i dont know hows playing my favorite song .

I step away and put my hands on my head. I realize I was wearing a long long blue dress with white flowers on it and my hair. I touched it , it was straightened .

What is going on.

"Hey Mira why you look so beautiful today" I can feel him smirk. And laughs a bit.

"See I have no idea who are you , and what do you want from me , you have been controlling my dreams and seriously u need to stop because I have no idea who are you , at least tell me who the hell are you!" I scream at him.

" I want you all I want is you Mira"he speaks gently.

" your up normal i really want to get back to sleep without dreams!"I scream again.

"Okay then as you wish my love."he talks happily.

I find my self waking up from the dream seeing something glowing at the side of the mirror i walk over there I see a .... Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god " IPHONE 5S " someone kill me right now.

I jump in joy then i find a letter there " Thats for you Mira.." I freeze who putted this on my mirror is it my dad ... Definitely no.. I am so confused and scared i look under the bed if There is someone , I look to the closet bathroom nothing who send this phone did it came flying to me from the window or something i laugh.

Seriously I am feeling super confused that how did this phone climb this room.

I leave my room and grab the phone and put it in my pocket and go to my dresser.

I search for cloths i find a beautiful dress and grab it , its white and has sparkles purple all over it .

I take off my PJ and wear the dress on and head to the shoes's and choose a purple one and squeeze my leg in it.

I head to the kitchen i look around if dad's here.

I download some songs while standing then i get out a pan , take 2 eggs and crack it up in the pan and it slides to the pan,

It makes "tisktisktisk" sound i like it .

Then I finish doing it then i put salt and pepper over it then i eat then and look through my phone.

I finish eating and I head to the door and meet Marwa again.

"Hey good morning" she shakes my hand and smiles.

"Good Morning" i fake smile.

Then she goes speechless and doesnt say anything.

The bus arrives and I go inside "good Morning Tyler how ya doing ?" I give him cookies to eat in the morning he smiles .

"Good morning , R-really thanks for the cookie"he smiles and I smile back.

"Good morning sexi lady" Ann speaks.

"Good morning sweet heart" I smile.

"How are you how was doing your assignments? I finished them all" she talks excitedly and looks at me directly in the eye.