Chapter 54

Jeff picked up the limp extremly pale Olive, she'd cried so much...She'd tired herself out, he couldn't decide what to do.

Her arm flopped by the side of her body, unconscious. He carried her to the woods unknowingly then to the tunnel, the manshion coming into view. Luckily there was nobody around.

Smile jogged up to jeff, his grin fading at the sight of Olive, barely moving.

"Jeff I'm sorr-" Jeff shook his head unable to answer, not wanting to hear the excuses, he opened the doors taking her to his room quietly and laying her body down on his warm bed. The ceiling window shades drawn, it was sunset now.

He sighed before walking down from the bedroom smashing his fist into the wall creating a big gaping hole, Ben and Sally looked up before quickly walking away, ignoring him.

Laughing jack appeared from the second floor, his voice soft attempting to help

"How is she?" he asked

"Shes..." Jeff stuttered, his body shaking unable to retaliate, he didn't know. She was broken, very broken and his anger had died inside replaced by some feeling of worry?

Laughing Jack was the closest thing he had to a friend in this hell hole, he had a soft spot for Jeff and always sympathised with him as they tried to show emotions, mostly they would go on and on about the ways they kill their prey (humans) Their kills were similar is what brought on this alliance between them...

The two of them headed to Jeff's room, quietly padding into the room, they watched the sleeping Olive covered in blood.

"weirdly enough I thought you'd be glad about this..." L.J whispered softly

"Me too...but her sanity is breaking, and she was showing guilt about it..." he trailed off

"I can sense it, you need to show her it's not as bad as she thinks." L.J murmered

"She lost her mum, I'm sure she's grieving right now L.J but I wouldn't know" he stared at the floor, talking quietly so he didn't wake her

"Jeff, is this to do with Liu?" he tilted his head, questioning

"I uh...he was also fragile, so fragile... but weak. I murdered him instead of letting him feel that pain that Olives going through..." he sighed rubbing his hand through his black hair, staring at the floor

Jeff was never one to admit things but it was only the three of them, and Jeff didn't have anyone to turn too or speak too. They were all clueless in his eyes...

"Do you feel regret? About Liu?" L.J asked these questions with precaution about Liu, if he had asked before, Jeff would have threatened to kill him even though L.J knew he couldn't.

"I don't feel a single thing." he answered honestly, leaning over, rubbing the dried blood from her cheek

"Should I get the bodies?" L.J asked curiously

"I'm sure Slender has already sorted it, at least Jane is out of my life." he huffed loudly

"what?" L.J frowned

"Jane tried to kill Olive, along with some help from this guy...Olive killed the guy and mutilated Janes face" Jeff spat out angrily as if he was reciting something  "-Hang on...you didn't know?" Jeffs eyes widened as he spoke

"No...i didn't even know the half of it..." he grumbled, slightly angry

"It was Slendermans call. I wanted to wait until she was ready to kill, I always hoped it might happen but Slender brought it on to her, by keeping Jane alive"

he picked up a cloth, before soaking it in water rubbing the blood from her pale, lifeless face. Her body shivered as her eyes were squeezed shut, maybe having a nightmare...or living one.

"hell, Jeff, We need to train her, mentally and physically if she's going to cope...live I mean" 

"I know, uh L.J I know we don't feel much as killers, but your easy to talk too" he shrugged

"I can see your...worried about her, so I'll help as much as I can. But know that I can't get in the way of Slendermans actions..." he spoke regrettably

Jeff nodded sitting beside Olive as L.J left, closing the door giving Jeff the time and space to think about everything.

He hated thinking and tried to avoid it however, usually his thoughts would lead him to his little brother. Liu. Feeling a stinging pain in his chest he grunted, looking down at Olive (Not understanding the pain)

"what am I going to do with you? huh?" he stroked her hair gently, realising he'd never actually appreciated her existence as much as he did now. She was alive.

He wasn't about to loose her over Slendermans decisions.