imagine three! zb.

okay, hi. this is like my first ever imagine since i last updated which was in january 2020 😫 so pls bare w me if this sucks a bit. like i said, i changed my format bc the whole trying to make everything cute was too much for me and actually made me lose inspo. okay. i'm done talking, enjoy. also y/n/n means your nickname.

TW: you're a goode 😪

...

you didn't really want to go to camp. if there was anything you'd rather do was have yourself admitted into something like that. but with your two brothers already planning to go, you had no other choice.

settling in, you unpacked your belongings and sat around in boredom. you knew no one and you'd rather not talk to your brothers because of the fact that you actually hated them both. maybe it was because you were a girl and they never understood you on that level but you just never got along with them.

it was couple days in when everything hit you at once. you started to get homesick. how was that possible because you hated your home but for some reason, you were having trouble sleeping and getting nauseous very often now.

this was when you finally gave in and decided to just hang out with your oldest brother, nick, since he was the only one out of the two you liked the most.

"explain to me why you're following me everywhere, y/n/n." nick sighed as he turned around to see you doing exactly that.

you sighed as well, sarcastically humming to yourself like you were in thought, "well, for starters, i have no friends so my last resort is you."

you knew if you told him the truth about your nightmares, he wouldn't care. you always hear people talk about how much they loved their older siblings but you could never understand why when yours acted like that.

"there are a bunch of girls here your age," nick stopped you in your tracks, placing his hands on your shoulder which made you roll your eyes. "go find someone to talk to. i have stuff to do."

"oh, yeah, because camp counselor has so many priorities like shitting over everyone's activities." you replied in annoyance, shaking him off of you while walking off toward the woods.

one thing you didn't mind about camp was how close it was to the forest. it was eery at night but during the day, it was a sort of adventure. what you didn't expect was to hear yelling coming from a distance.

your curious mind moved your feet for you as it led you to a group, including your brother, will, facing a redhead that was hanging by her wrists. where's the dumb counselors when this shit happens, you thought.

"what the hell are you freaks doing?" you started while walking onto the scene, your brother straightening his posture from where he kneeled holding onto the girl's feet to keep her still.

the black haired girl, which you assumed was the group leader, retracted the lighter away from her arm as she turned to you in curiosity.

"y/n, don't you have somewhere else to be." will told you with attitude which only added to reasons you really hated him, but he was your brother unfortunately.

"i'll tell nick on you if you don't let her down." you threatened him nonchalantly, your hands stuck inside your pockets as you shrugged to add to the effect.