preference five! what they do when you can't sleep.

SADIE  SINK.  )

she'll usually cuddle you very tightly in a sense to protect you, especially if anxiety is keeping you up.

  if you're having a bad time, you guys will stay up a little longer talking until you feel better.

there will be nights when you'll just leave the tv running so you can fall asleep to sadie giggling at the show/movie.

sometimes she'll read you to sleep because her voice is so soothing and calms you down very quickly.

( MAX MAYFIELD. )

often times you'll actually walk to her house since you both don't usually sleep together, as much as you want to.

if you guys are together, she'll always bring her comics in order to show them to you because it keeps your mind occupied.

other times when you're struggling more than other nights, she'll trace words onto your skin and have you guess them until you end up passing out.

she recently got you stress ball so she'll reach over and hand it to you so you can play with it while she hums softly in order to calm you.

( ZIGGY BERMAN. )

at camp, you hated sleeping a lot and would always find yourself venturing to ziggy's cabin, where she was already waiting for you to begin with.

if you're able to sneak in earlier and still end up not being able to fall asleep, she would usually have something to rant about out, whether it was her sister or her hatred toward the sunnyvalers, it kept your mind busy and giggling until you fall asleep.

when you both got home, you found yourself not being able to sleep without her so she left you her shirt, which smelt like her, to keep you at bay and it did help to cradle when you were having bad nights.

if it was so bad, you would throw rocks at her window and she would immediately let you in and cuddle you while rubbing your hair softly until she saw your eyes closed.

AUTHORS NOTE!

hey lomls. trying my best with being active so someone pls give me an award or smth.

im more inspired to write imagines atm so i have no ideas for preferences. i'm not giving it up though. i love preferences tbh bc of how unrelated it can be to the storyline.

love u all. </3!!!