imagine two! ss.

*・゚:*・゚ WARNINGS!
none!  mention of weed ig?

*・゚:*・゚ PLOT!
my lesbian dreams
also listen to
i met sarah in the bathroom ;)
yet  your  not  gonna  get  it
in  the  bathroom... ENJOYSKSKJS

*・゚:*・゚ WC,  1048!

———

you and sadie had been friends for awhile. you both met on set and instantly clicked. the two of you were inseparable and were never not seen together which the fans adored. they all loved your friendship and the content they received. except people were very suspicious of your friendship but in reality, you both were just good friends.

you invited sadie to go to a party with you that you're friends were having. you enjoyed having fun but you knew you were gonna feel left out so bringing sadie, you knew she would never leave you. and not because she didn't know anyone, she was very friendly, if she wanted to make friends, she could. but because she never liked seeing you upset or lonely, broke her heart.

maybe she felt more but she would never admit it.

you both walked in, being greeted by your friends instantly which you expected. they pulled you over to a small table where the drinks were at and where people were smoking. you never really tried any drinks before but you did smoke. sadie didn't drink either and she didn't want to because her parents had told her not to. but nothing about smoking.

your friend passed you a joint and you only took about two hits because you weren't exactly fond of the taste. sadie finished the whole thing for you which only caught you off guard. you had never seen her like this, vice versa.

she ended up walking away with your friends outside. she pulled you to follow but you didn't want to go. "come on!" sadie pleaded with a pouty face. you rolled your eyes before following her.

your friends lit another one and passed it around the small circle you created. this one took longer no matter how much you guys inhaled. but within a couple more hits, you started to feel it. and so did everyone in the circle. this only made you want more which is why you didn't want to smoke much.

within 6 more joints between the small circle, more people came and added themselves in which only made you back out since you were feeling it hardcore, and it was making you laugh. you could hear everything, especially the sound of the people inside since it was quiet outside. only a couple people were outside. besides the small circle you were still joined in, there was two people sitting on the small patio table.

you ended up finishing 2 more and you finally built the courage to step outside the circle. sadie quickly followed you back inside as you tripped entering making you fall onto her laughing. she grabbed your hand and intertwined your fingers as she brought you inside of an empty room.

you looked around and turned to face sadie, who was wearing a bright smile on her face. you both kept staring, inching forward until you stopped yourself, backing up to sit on the bed. she followed your steps, sitting right beside you.

"hey, y/n." she said.

you faced towards her, "yeah, what's up?"

"you know," sadie started, giggling until she looked back in your eyes. "i really like hanging out with you."

you blushed, "awe, i really like hanging out with you too!"

sadie smiled until her face got serious, as if she wanted to say something really important but she was afraid. her eyes kept moving from your eyes to your lips and back up. which only made you a little flushed and nervous.

"i think i really wanna kiss you."

your face then got serious, "wait... really?"

sadie saw your reaction and swore her heart broke as she shook her head, "yeah, but i don't wanna scare you."

your lips curved into a smile. you had been feeling this for awhile. knowing she was too, it made you even swoon more for the red-head.

"aw no, it's cool."

sadie lifted her head as she met your eyes. you stared back as you saw a spark in her eyes. she saw lust in yours as if you were asking for her lips to collide with yours.

and she did.

sadie grabbed yourself face as she roughly yet softly pulled your face against her. once you felt her lips on yours, you heart felt light. her lips tasted like cherries which made your stomach churn.

you slowly released as you looked back over to the door, noticing it wasn't locked. you quickly got up and peeked outside. you saw everyone having a good time, until you made eye contact with your friends, they all gave you a wink.

you quickly shut the door and locked it. you turned around and saw sadie was standing as well. she went up to you and gently pushed up against the door as she clashed her lips with yours.

"baby." she mumbled against your lips as you gave her tongue access.

you could hear chamber of reflection was playing outside the room, which made your smile to yourself. your favorite song. ( if it isn't, just pretend your favorite song is playing <3 )

it started to get heated which only scared you because this happened so sudden. you didn't want her to regret in the morning. you didn't know if this was because she was high. you really liked her. you dreamt about this many times. you knew you didn't want to get heartbroken, not again.

"are you sure?" you mumbled against her lips, making her let go. "this is kinda crazy."

"i just really wanna go!" she responded as her eyes softened, making you melt. "i don't wanna take it slow." she mumbled.

you instantly pulled her face, your nose touching as you both looked into each other's eyes. then she leaned it to fill the space. her hands softly left your cheek as it tightly wrapped around your waist to pull you closer.

this was going to be a night to remember.

AUTHORS NOTE!
this is probably my favorite
imagine 🥺🤲🏼 also if there is any
typos or something, tell me pls,
i rushed this! love y'all!