imagine six! mm.

hi, im like out of ideas which is why i haven't been updating as quickly anymore so take this.
it's from the plot of s3 toward the end lol. love heartbreak so i had to write a sad one. :P
your will's younger sister btw.

you sat in your almost empty room, staring around at the memories being washed away. you and your family were moving exactly today. you hadn't realized how fast it came until you had to pack everything up.

the room where you had lived in for almost all your life seemed so empty. just like you. after the whole starcourt battle you helped end, it had been different. not only for you but for everyone.

even as a younger sister, you still were very protective of your older brother, will. it can be very annoying but in cases like those, it came in handy. as much as will didn't want you to be apart of it, he really had no choice when you had been there last year when he was possessed.

and because of your connection with will, you had become apart of the party. everyone was really nice and acceptive of you since you were just like will.

the one person that caught your eye though was max mayfield. when you first met, she was very moody and didn't know if she wanted to be nice toward you or not since during the time, she was having problems with mike and her affiliation in the party.

but just like her a couple times, you both were locked out of the meetings they had because of the fact you two weren't 'exclusive members', as mike would say. this led to you both putting your brains together to find a way for you two to be caught up.

like the one time when max picked the lock and ended up letting out dustin's creature into the school. you both decided to stick together and look for the thing which is where you both bonded.

but eventually, as time went on, you and her both gotten even closer. it soon made you realize the huge crush you had developed. of course, you assumed she didn't feel the same way since her and lucas always had a dynamic of their own that seemed more than friends. but on one chilly day, she came over and confessed her feelings.

ever since that, you and her had been girlfriend's since.

so, when everything was going down, not only did you feel you had to protect will but max as well. you had stuck with her the entire time until the mindflayer had made it's appearance. you and will both hid behind a car with the others as max was separated with eleven and mike.

that entire time, you had never felt yourself stress about anything more than that moment. all your mind was thinking about was her. if she was okay. if she had gotten hurt. where she was.

it had ended up worse than you anticipated when her brother, billy, had also showed up and nearly murdered eleven. if it weren't for lucas' dumb but smart idea to load up on fireworks, they honestly didn't know what would've happened to eleven.

but it didn't end there when billy had gotten killed in front of max's eyes to protect eleven. you had watched from above with widened eyes before you felt your feet move you downstairs where mike, eleven and max stood.

as eleven held her in her arms, mostly from the guilt she had felt for her new friend, you had kneeled down beside them which sent max leaping into your arms. you comforted her, rubbed her head softly, letting her cry it out on your shirt.