imagine one! ss.

*・゚:*・゚ WARNINGS!
none  <3

*・゚:*・゚  PLOT!
a  little  inspired  after  the  sag
awards,  you  both  are  in
stranger  things  and  release  your
relationship  to  the  public

*・゚:*・゚ WC, 1926!

———

your makeup artist had finished the last touches to your makeup as you stared at yourself in the small hotel mirror. you were nervous, to say the least. stranger things was nominated for two awards and you weren't so confident as the others but you were going to hopefully have a good time.

awards always got the best of your nerves especially since you suffer with horrible anxiety. getting up there with many men and women yelling your name or calling for your attention makes you pressured and feel like crying. but you learned how to hold it together, fortunately.

"ready?" your cousin asked.

you always brought your cousin to these events especially since she was your age and usually knew how to calm you. and mostly because your fanbase really adored her and your relationship with her which you didn't mind.

the ride there was seemingly long but only because you were worrying about every little thing. by the time you got there, you took a deep breath as the door was opened for you. immediately the lights already made you a little nervous but once the paparazzis saw you, they started to holler your name.

you blushed and waved at them which made them go crazy. you pulled your cousin by your side as the paparazzi started to holler both of your names. and that lasted for about a couple of minutes until you caught eyes with your cast mates. well, only half of them. your cousin nodded and she quickly walked behind the scenes.

you scared finn, pinching the sides of his stomach since you knew that was a ticklish spot for him. he flinched, turning around until you both made eye contact. he instantly pulled you in a hug.

"y/n, you look gorgeous," finn complimented.

you giggled, "and you look lanky."

finn rolled his eyes, "i take back my compliment, you rude bitch."

you playfully stuck your tongue out at him as you pushed past him and scared noah, wrapping your arms around his torso. this ultimately made the paparazzi go mentally insane as they yelled both of your names, and you both smiled like an awkward prom picture.

after that, you let go so noah could turn around and give you a proper hug, "i missed you, y/n."

"missed you more, baby boy." you said.