imagine eight! ss.

should i start writing the plot out before the imagine like this...

sadie is being interviewed after her latest project and the interviewer asks about you

or no? im very conflicted

sadie fiddled with her fingers as her smile invited warm energy in the room. her cheeks were slight pink at the overall attention she was receiving but it had only gotten colorful when the interviewer asked their next question.

"so, we all know you and y/n are very close," they brought up with a smile, looking down at their papers while sadie began to smile once more. "a lot of people are wondering if you two will be working again? they really love your dynamic."

sadie giggles a little at the question, knowing you'll be watching this once it airs, "uh... i hope so. i don't know much about their schedule but i'm always here for it because i adore them."

"you two seem to be good friends." the interviewer comments which makes sadie wince at the fact that she knew you two were more than just friends.

of course, her reaction didn't go unnoticed as the interviewer furrowed their brows at her. they gave sadie a look as in a way to elaborate which made the redhead even more flushed.

"y/n and i are very close, yes," sadie stumbles over her words, not knowing how to say this without making it a huge thing. but she knew any way she said it, would have media coverage over it. "y/n and i are just more than friends...we have been for awhile which is why i'm getting very nervous right now."

sadie ends her sentence with a giggle, covering her face with her hands. her muffled laughter was mixed in with the gasp the interviewer let out, "what!...well that makes a lot of sense."

this got the redhead laughing again, along with the interviewer as she shakes her head, "i'm sorry, y/n, i knew you wanted to break the news," her soft eyes met the camera as she softly let out, "i love you."

"cutest couple ever."

very short im sorry 😘😘
im writing this at 3 am and i have
school so pray for me