imagine four! mm.

i just noticed i have not written a max imagine yet and i don't know why bc i love her so much??? it think that's a crime imo.
i always say my imagines suck bc i feel like they do but i hope you guys enjoy this.
the timeline will be after s2 in between s3. basically the summer before s3 starts
also you're steve's little sister :)
(i love steve sorry ok bye)

...

it was finally summer. you could practically feel your happiness exceed. the reason you found yourself excited was because you were able to spend more time with your girlfriend. school built a barrier between you two because of how busy you two got during the year.

but now it was officially summer and you got to stay out as long as you wanted, go wherever you wanted, do whatever you wanted with her.

steve wasn't home as much as before because he found himself a job at their local mall. although you did miss him sometimes, it worked out well because he wasn't there to bother you guys like usual.

there were times where he would walk in while you guys were hanging out to offer you snacks. if you said yes, not only would he leave the door open purposely but he would take awhile, and i mean awhile. it would leave you two to just sit there since the thing you both wanted to do the most required the door to be shut. and he would end up coming back with just two bags of chips.

other times it would be him asking if you two wanted to go out with him. you both always said no and that led him to take a seat in your room to ask max questions about herself. her favorite movie, her favorite book, her favorite color, any question that would keep them busy.

the lock on your bedroom didn't work when it came to him because he always found a way in. so, knowing he would be occupied serving ice cream for hours, gave you the freedom you both well deserved.

but today was not one of those day where you could just lay in bed with the redhead, cuddling her as she played with her hair and dragged her fingers across your skin so delicately.

you had promised mike awhile back that you would hang out with el. and while normally it wasn't much of a problem for you, today it was. you and mike already had a very rocky relationship to begin with so you thought hanging out with his girlfriend would get you to start getting along with him but it never worked.

you didn't want to seem rude but hanging out with el was more than boring. of course, you adored her, but she wasn't like you or like max. she had no idea when it came to things like the outside world and you couldn't blame her but it just made it hard for you two to find things to do because of that reason.

you two would usually talk since it helped her with her own vocabulary. she actually loved listening to you and that was one of the first things she had managed to say to you, with a small smile.

once before, you had told her about your day and it included max. but el didn't like max for some reason. whenever her name was mentioned, you took notice in the small pout el wore. so you stopped talking about max.

which was hard.

today, you were telling her about steve. you refer to him as 'the guy with the good hair'. she caught along to that very easily, always gesturing to her head whenever you said steve's name, in order to make sure it was the same guy with the pile of brunette mess on his head.