Chapter 5

~Y/n's pov~

~yawn~

"Y/n! Get up!"

I sighed and rubbed my eyes before swinging my legs out from under the covers and onto the wooden floor. Before standing up making my bed and walking over towards the closet to grab some clothes. Which were f/c t-shirt, black jeans, and some socks before getting dressed and going into the bathroom to brush my teeth and my hair. But once that was done I went down stairs to see dad sitting at the kitchen table almost done eating breakfast, and mom sitting in her chair reading a book. I smiled and went into the kitchen to grab some breakfast before hearing dad ask me if I wanted to help at the shop today.

"I was actually planning on reading in the woods today."

"Oh okay. How about tomorrow?"

"Sure dad."

He hummed and continued eating until I grabbed my plate and walked over towards the kitchen table to eat. He then stood up and walked into the kitchen with his empty plate and began washing it in the sink. And after a few minutes I finished my food and walked into the kitchen to do the same. I then saw dad walk up to mom kiss her good bye before leaving the house closing the door behind him. I felt kinda bad for not helping today but thought I could make it up tomorrow and put my plate away. I then went back up stairs towards my room and grabbed my tan leather bag that would go across my chest, onto my hip and placed a few books in there. Before going downstairs to get my black hood from yesterday.

And once I had everything I put my hood, on along with my shoes, and said good bye to mom. While she told me to be careful before I closed the door and began making my way towards the woods. But since it was in the morning there were a lot of people out shopping and opening their stores. So I had to be careful not to bump into anyone and quickly made it through the large crowd, and into the woods without bumping into anybody. But once I was in the woods I looked around to see everything calm and quiet. Causing me to smile, liking the forest more than my village and began walking towards that large tree with those beautiful looking flowers. And not long after I began walking I heard a tree branch snap.

I looked around before looking up and not seeing anything and continued on my way. But after a little bit of walking I made it to the tree and found a comfortable spot to sit in. Before pulling out one of my books and began reading. But while I was reading I heard something moving around me. I looked around but didn't see anything until I looked up to see Bakugou laying on one of the thick branches with his back turned towards me.

I found it odd that he was just sitting there but didn't pay mind to it and went back to my book. Before he tossed a stick down towards me and landed on my head.

"Ow you asshole."

"You should've caught it."

"Just get your ass down here."

"Or what?"

He then rolled over onto his stomach to look down at me while resting his head on his hand with a grin on his face. Causing me to roll my eyes before standing up and placing my book in my bag. I glanced back up at him to see him with a confused expression before hearing him ask

"What the hell are you doing?"

I shook my head and began walking off until I was a good amount away. I then took a breath in before turning around and running back towards the tree and run up the tree as far as I could before I jumped up and grabbed a branch.

"Woah!"

"Tch dumbass."

"Don't ... Call me.. a... Dumbass!"