Chapter 4

Andre POV

I'm in the studio with my brothers and pop when when this beautiful woman walks in man is she sexy.

"She is fine"

"You ain't never lied bruh" Hakeem says walking back in the booth.

"I wonder if she got any kids"

"What you talking about dad she probably do"

"Yeah you right Hakeem you better watch that you might be having her kids calling you daddy"

We all bust out laughing.

I walk out of there and to the elevator I get in an then it stops and I see it's her Damn she looks even finer in make area.

I break the silence and start to talk to her.

"Hi you must be the new assistant I've never seen you around here before I'm Andre?"

"Yes I am nice to meet you Andre I'm Danessa"

"What did my mother ask you to get this time?"

"Oh no I'm leaving I have to go to the hospital to see my twins"with that being said she walked out the elevator.

I walk out and do what I got to do.

Danessa POV

I head to the hospital to see my baby brothers hope they are doing okay.

I walk in an head to the receptionists desk.

"Hi how may I help you?"

"Hi I'm the family of Leonard and Jonathan Cortez I'm they're sister?"

"Okay they are right down there?"

"Thank you so much!!!"

I head to where the nurse said they'll be and when I walk in I see Lennie he looks so bad.

"Mrs. Smith how'd this happen?"

I walk up to her.

"One of the children started shining lights in they're faces and other things to cause it an it just happened?"

"Okay how are they doing?"

"Good just resting I'm happy that you came when you did cause child services was about to take them"

"What?"

"Yeah I told them that you were coming and the lady's right outside talking on the phone now"

"Thank you so much!!"

The lady walks in.

"Hi can speak to Ms. Cortez?"

"I'm she? I'm they're sister"

"Well hello Ms. Cortez I'm Mrs. Jones from the Child Services and I hear that your brothers Jonathan and Leonard had an epileptic episode"

"Yes they did I was at work when it happened?"

"You work it doesn't say that on your file"

"Well I just got the job today and when I update my records I'll put that on there"

"I'm sorry Ms. Cortez but from what I just seen I don't think you'll be keeping your brothers anytime soon?"

To Be Continued.......