Chapter 14

Andre POV

Hey guys it's me again lol well anyway I have this big crush on Danessa even though I'm married I know what y'all thinking bruh that's wrong but oh well all my wifey wants to do is have sex.

"So mom?"

"yeah boy what is it?"

"how you feel about Danessa?"

"She's nice, I feel Hakeem tryna get all in her head but she's young she'll learn ya know"

"Yeah I do sort of but I think Hakeem feelin' Jadah if you know what I mean?" I say eyeing over to Hakeem and Jadah.

"Hey Cookie and An-" Tiana says but stops her sentence, by looking at Hakeem.

"H-Hey Tiana?" Cookie says.

"WTF is that shit!!!" she says looking at Hakeem and Jadah.

"Hakeem and my new assistants friend?" Cookie says.

"Your assistants friend?" Tiana says.

Jamal and Danessa walk out looking a little bit to friendly.

"Mom look at that?" I say pointing to Jamal and Danessa.

she turns sees them while shaking her head.

"My baby he isn't gay at all,its just what we want people to think dre he likes her?"

"Yeah I can tell and Hakeem is gonna get it from Tiana tryna flirt with Nessa now Jadah" I say looking at Tiana and Hakeem arguing.

"You damn right!!!"

Jamal POV

Well me,Cookie and my brothers met Danessa's friend Jadah I can see Hakeem and Jadah hit it off I'm guessing but when we walked out it was all hell.....

"So um yeah we cou-" Danessa says but is cut off by all the yelling.

"HAKEEM WTF WAS THAT!!!!" Tiana yells.

"WAS WHAT?"

"THAT BITCH WHO WAS THAT?"

"NO ONE!!!! No ONE!!!!" He sang in his Alicia Keys voice.

"GOD HAKEEM I CAN'T EVEN DEAL WITH YOU RIGHT NOW!!!!!"

"Ok and?"

she walks off and it's just silence from then.

"I'll see you later?" I say to Danessa.

"Bye"

I walk off and back to work, an I look from the corner of my eye and see Hakeem walk up to her.

To Be Continued........