Chapter 15

Hakeem POV

While this whole big thing between me and Tiana rolled over just cause I was talking to some girl like tf she tryna control me. After she left I went to go talk to Danessa.

"Hey Nessa so about that date I'll have to cancel I'm busy next week and?"

"D-Don't you can save it....I saw what was going on I knew yo ass was a lying ass dog?" she says walking pass me.

I grab her wrist and pull her to me.

"Don't you ever walk away from me and say some shit like that to me again.do you hear me?"

"Boy whatever....." she says snatching her arm away from me walking off.

"Aye come back here!!!"

She looks back at me and continues walking.

I walk up to her and grab her again.

"WTF Hakeem let go of me?"

"You are coming with me." I say grabbing her taking her to this door throwing her in there.

"Hake-" she tries to say but is cut off by me kissing her.

she tries to fight me but that is not gonna work I grab her arms and put them over her head while kissing her.

I pull her pants and panties down putting it in giving it to her while kissing her every body part.

Danessa POV

Holy Sh!t......I-I don't even know what to say right now this muthafucka raping me.

A few hours.....

A few hours go by and he eventually stops while pulling out leaving me to freak out on my own.

"How was that Bitch?" he says walking out slamming the door behind him.

"Damn!!!!" I mumble to myself while tears are falling from my eyes.

I try and get up but can't God do I hate his ass now I knew his being all goody goody was a fucking lie. I dial Jadah number and call her.

"Hey Nessa girl!!!"

"H-Hey Jai uh I need you to do something for me?"

"Like what?"

"Call my brothers cause Hakeem bout to get fucked up"

"What he do I just like his body and smile his attitude is full of cocky shit"

"His ass raped me?"

"What!!!! Ahh hell Nahh his ass gonna get that shit he lucky I ain't stay which you"

"I know....ouch I am in so much pain I can't even walk"

"Girl I get off in about 10 minutes I'm coming up to Empire to fuck it up Cookie gonna fuck it up with me?"

"Girl you crazy!!! you know th-" I was about to say but a door opens and I look up to see Jamal and Andre.

"Nessa Girl you there!!! Who that is!!!"

"Uh I'm gonna have to call you back"

"Ight just let Hakeem know he getting that ass believe that"

"Okay I'm gonna tell him by"

"D-Danessa wh-what happened?" they both say.

"Ask your brother what happened?"

"Did he rape you?" Andre asks.

I nod my head. and I'm literally grabbing onto stuff to try and get up.

"I'm gonna kick his ass?" Jamal says

"We better tell Cookie?" they both say

To Be Continued..........

I'm sorry it took me long to update sorrys.

So how do you all feel about this chappie it's juicy right?

What do y'all thinks gonna happen next?

What are y'all's thoughts on Jadah since I know half of y'all think she a hoe?