A'N/Chapter 16

A/N [How are you all liking the story and I might make a book 2 depending if this book goes well.]

Andre POV

I'm lost for words right now....

Me and Jamal in the closet talking Danessa.

"Wait....so let me get this straight my brother raped you" I say scratching my head.

"Yes Andre now can you help me?" She says falling.

Me and Jamal help her up she pulls up her skirt and everything while we help her walk out the closet when we see Cookie.

"Danessa baby are you alright?" she says looking at Danessa barely hanging on.

"Y-yes I'm fine I just um uh fell right I fell?" she says looking all over the place.

"You lying what happened?"

"Well um Hakeem rap-" she tried to say but we all here Jadah big ass mouth.

"DANESSA!!! WHERE YO ASS AT!!!! COME ON GIRL!!!!"

She walks straight up to us with a knife in one hand and a pistol in the other.

"Where your brother at!!!" she says

"He's in the studio"

"That's all I needed to know."

just then we see like 20 dudes walk up with guns and stuff. One of them walked up to us taking Danessa in his arms.

"Wait so my son raped her!!!" Cookie says getting pissed.

We both nod our heads I look at Jamal and see straight anger in him.

"Mal it's ight uh go home we'll talk to dad about this later k" I say putting my hand on his shoulder.

"Okay Bye mom bye Dre?"

He walks off and it's just me and mom standing in the hallway shaking our heads in shock.

Just then we hear yelling and shooting. We run in the studio to see Hakeem fighting one of the guys and the rest of them holding the place at gunpoint.

"Aye what the hell is all of this!!!"

"we finna kill this nigga Hakeem for messing with our little sister?"

"D-Danessa's your little sister?" Hakeem says.

"Yeah she is Jadah over here told me that you can't keep your hands to your muthafuckin' self?"

"So that bitch wanted it" Hakeem said makin it even more worse.

Jamal POV

Im so fucking angry with Hakeem right now how he gonna rape her.....I understood he had a thing for her and everything but he took it to far.

I catch a cab and go home to try and sleep this off. When I get there I'm bombarded by Lola.

"Jamal!!! I missed you!!!"

[Every body I put Lola back in th story as well technically the sister which she is but yeah. An Jamal takes care of her.]

"Lola I missed you to!!! so how much fun did you have with Jenny."

[Jenny's the babysitter.]

I pay Jenny and she leaves waving goodbye to Lola.

"I had fun we played all types of games like Just Dance and we colored it was fun she told me stories?"

"Really you did" I say sitting her down on the counter.

"Yeah and she cooked it was good um where's Cookie?" she says looking around.

"Cookies at work Lola and guess what?"

"Awe but I thought she was gonna come?" she says sticking out her bottom lip making this sad face which is so adorable.

"Yeah she is but she'll be here soon"

"What's the surprise?"

"I met this nice lady Lola she's beautiful"

"Can I met her I hope she'll play a lot of games with me"

"Okay I'll ask her she works for Cookie"

To Be Continued........