Chapter 17

Danessa POV

It's all blurry....

2 Hours

I wake up in my bed and boy am I sore my whole body's just in pain and I feel like somethings still on me. I start to cry.

I grab my phone and I see have a text message from Cookie and this unknown #.

"Hey Danessa this is cookie um I'm coming over to see you in a few"

"Hey Danni this is Jamal I know you wonder how I got your number but I asked cookie for it"

I text them back and I just lay back in the bed when I get a phone call.

"Hi Ms. Cortez this is the hospital your brothers have awoken and we'll be releasing them in about 6 days okay?"

"Oh thank you I thought it was something tragic um thanks I'll come by to see them soon okay tell them that I love them" I say crying.

"Okay I will Ms.Cortez goodbye now have a nice day?"

"you to"

I hang up and I turn on the tv and sit up in bed and I eventually get the strength to walk to the bathroom and I run a hot bubble bath. I get in and just relax.

While I'm in the bath I hear a knock on the door I get up out the bath and cover myself with a towel and walk out the bathroom to my door.

"Who is it?"

"It's Cookie and Jamal with Lola?" I hear Jamal say.

I unlock the door and open it to see them, they walk in an I go back to my room.

I come out dressed with some baggy jeans on and a crop top with a little jewelry and make up with my hair curly.

"you look so pretty like Jamal said" Lola says.

"Oh thank you Lola I really appreciate it and thank you to Jamal?"

"so Danni how are you feeling?" Jamal says

"I'm feeling a little bit better it's okay don't be angry with him" I say referring to Hakeem.

"Don't be angry...I am angry I'm going to be angry with him for hurting you?"

"Mal calm down!!! It'll be alright she's not angry she probably is but we don't know people deal with experiences differently"

"I deal with anything differently it's not the first time this happened so...." I say letting my sentence trail off.

"You were abused like this before" Jamal says staring at me.

I nod my head.

"Mom can you give us a moment please?" Jamal says.

"Okay come on Lola let's go" Cookie says grabbing Lola taking her somewhere.

"How come you didn't tell your siblings?"

"I tried but the majority of them wouldn't believe me anyway so why would I even believe me"

He gets up and walks over to me

"Danni I believe you...you can tell me I promise I won't ever hurt you like whoever that was who hurt you way before and my brother you can trust me"

"Oh Jamal" I say crying

Hakeem POV

Back to my situation I'm on the floor bleeding not from a gum wound but from just straight up getting jumped.

"Aye what's going on in here!!!!!" Andre says

Just then we hear footsteps

"What in the hell is going on here who is this?" I hear Dad say.

"Luscious Lyons?" one of the guys says

"Yeah who are you and what are you doing here?"

"We came to pay yo son a visit for messing with our little sister?"

"Whose your sister don't tell me its Danessa?"

"Yeah it is....His ass raped her and we kicking his ass for it?"

"My son raped your little sister well her ass wanted it?"

To Be Continued.........