Chapter 22

Danessa POV

Jamal is such a nice guy I mean we can take this little love thing we got slowly cause I wanna get to know him other then just being co-workers and for Hakeem he lucky.

We're in the car just relaxing when Lola opens her mouth to say something.

"Jamal she was nice how come you two don't date?" Lola says

"Well Lola we just meet and I don't want to give her the wrong idea but we are going out on a date?" I say turning my attention on her.

"Oh good I can't wait until you two get married!!!" She says

"Married whoa now Lola that's to much we just have to start dating and then get married?"

"You two make a cute couple?" Cookie says.

"I have to get back to work and I'll handle your brother." Cookie says applying on her lipstick.

"Believe me Cookie I know you will?" I say.

Right after they leave and I close my front door my phone starts to ring.

"Hello....."

"Hey baby sister how you feeling we on our way over there?" My brother says.

"Uh I'm feeling fine an okay I'll unlock my door so you can get in okay bye."

I unlock my door and go into my room,minutes later I hear my door close an my brothers all calling my name.

"Yeah Venon I'm in here?" I say

"Oh ight we coming damn baby sis this a nice little apartment you got here?" I hear my brother Johnny say.

They walk into my room an see me in the bed all comfortable under my covers an blanket.

"What do you guys want?" I say while playing with my teddy bear.

"Nothing we just came by to check on you, where are the twins?" Nicholas asks.

"The twins are in the hospital they had a little incident at daycare?" I say.

"The Hospital,what kind of incident?" Frank asks while sitting on the end of my bed.

"They had an epileptic episode and were put into a slight coma but it's alright they woke up?" I say cuddling my teddy bear.

"A epi-Epileptic Episode WHAT THE HELL!!!!" Frank says.

"A COMA!!!!" Venon says.

"Yes a c-coma but it's alright they woke up today it was a slight coma and I'm going on a date." I say looking down

"A date with who?" Johnny said raising his brow.

"Someone why does it matter to you all?" I say laying back.

"Wh-why does it matter cause we are your brothers and we need to know who our little sister is dating?" Nicholas says walking up to me.

"Fine I'll tell you but don't say anything?" I say.

"Well say it."

"I'm going on a date with Jamal Lyon?" I say waiting for them to react.

They all start busting out laughing then look at me.

"You serious sis ain't he gay that's sorta bad I don't want you dating no bisexual man I'm serious?" Venon says looking at me in a serious say.

"He's not gay or bi he just wants people to think that but promise me you won't tell anyone not even Sharon?" I say.

"Ight we won't tell that wicked bitch. We won't tell baby sister if he makes you happy then I'm happy?" Frank says smiling hugging me.

"Thank you finally someone hugged me instead of standing there?" I say crossing my arms looking at the rest of them.

"Well we sorry dang!!!" Nicholas says scratching his head.

I start to laugh an give him a big hug.

To Be Continued..........