Chapter 18

Cookie POV

It's mauh again.......God damn my son he's gonna get himself killed. I don't even know why Lucious walked in.

"What did you just call her!!!!"

"a bitc-" He tries to say but he gets punched in the face.

"Don't you ever call my sister a Bitch as long as you live!!!!"

They all walk out and leave. Me, Andre are just shaking our heads at Lucious and Hakeem.

"Keem wtf were you thinking I wouldn't be doing that to no girl with 20 siblings" Andre says grabbing him.

"So I don't care she deserved it!!!" He says pushing him.

"You know what I don't even know what to say right now that is wrong on so many levels?" Andre says.

I get a text from Jamal and I head over his house.

Skip Car Ride......

I head over there and knock on his door.

"Hey Mom!!!!" He says hugging me.

"Hey Cookie I missed you!!!! Lola says hugging her.

"Awe hey Lola how are you baby?"

"I'm good I played a lot of games with my babysitter?"

"You did!!! that's good?"

"Yeah I know I'm eating something right now come on let's go play"

"We'll play in a minute I have to talk to Jamal?" I say sitting on the couch.

"Okay?" She says skipping off somewhere.

I take my seat on his big couch.

"Yes mal what is it?"

"I'm so upset with Hakeem that I just can't function and Danessa's just stuck in my head she's all I can think about"

"Awe my baby's in love!!!!" I say teasing him.

"I guess I am, I've only known her for 5 days and we just click mom she's everything I've wanted in a woman she might have some flaws but who cares"

"You want me to give you her number since your so interested in her?"

"Sure I'll text her, why don't we head over her house?" He says smiling.

"Who'll watch Lola?"

"We can bring her with us?" He says standing up.

"Okay I'll text her to tell her I'm coming over?"

Jamal POV

We get to Danessa's apartment building and we knock on her door. She opens it and damn.....I'm sorry y'all but man she was looking sexy with just that towel on.
We walk-in and she walks off to go get dressed an we take a seat on her couch, she comes back looking beautiful.

Skip All what happened.

Now it's just me and Danessa talking about what all happened.

"Danni I believe you...you can tell me I promise I won't ever hurt you like whoever that was who hurt you way before and my brother you can trust me"

"Oh Jamal!!!" She says crying into my shirt burying her head into my chest.

I rub her back and brush her hair back while giving her a kiss on the head.

"Shh.....Shh....Everything's alright I'm here no one will ever hurt you like that again?" I say comforting her.

"Jamal?" She says sniffling a little.

"Yes?" I say moving her hair.

"Why are you so different?" She says raising up.

"What do you mean?" I say moving her curly hair out of her face,wiping her tears smiling.

"I mean in a good way your so free, and well how I used to be before all of that stuff happened I just feel like we click instantly."

"Well I don't know I guess we just get along so now will you stop crying cause I hate to see a pretty woman like you cry it makes you even more beautiful"

"Awe your so sweet and okay I'll stop crying, I usually never cry it's just that I stay in a little bubble of mines and I can't show my emotions?"

"Well you can cry anytime it's natural."

"You think cause I was told as a child nit to cry so I guess"

To Be Continued........