Chapter 38

Cookie

I had walked into Danessa's house to smell some fried chicken man did that smell good. I day down beside her brothers and watched tv with them for a bit until I walked into the kitchen where Danessa was.

"Girl you almost done cooking!!" I said startling her.

"Almost I just gotta fix these mashed potatoes an I'm through?" She said looking the food cooking.

"I'mma do it!!" I said.

I washed my hands and started making the mashed potatoes then putting them in the pot making sure they cooking right.

"Nessa somebody at the door!!" One of her brothers said.

"Who an the hell can that be shit I'm tryna cook an people knocking on my damn door!!" She yelled getting irritated.

I watched the chicken and took the remaining pieces off of the skillet putting them on the pan an turning off the burner.

"Nessa what's the matter with you!!" Hakeem said.

"Hi Hakeem what are you doing here?" She said walking back into the kitchen.

"Aww thank you cookie!!" She said hugging me.

"Ya welcome so why is my son here?" I asked staring at Hakeem.

"I j-ooo chicken!!" He said about to get one.

"Uh..uh honey I don't play that shit go wash your hands then you can get one." Danessa said slapping his hand from touching her fried chicken.

"Damn you mean I can't get one?" Hakeem said holding his hand.

"Nope not until you was yo hands I don't know where them things been." She said looking at him.

He just looked at her and went to go wash his hands. There was a knock on the door again who an the hell.

"Danessa are you having a party and not telling me?" I say about to go get the door.

"No ma'am I am not!!" She said chuckling.

I opened the door and saw Luscious with Andre, Jamal and Rhonda and Tiana with Jadah.

"Luscious what are you doing here?" I asked in confusion.

"I just came by to talk to Danessa what are you doing here?" He said.

"Come in!!" I said.

They all walked in leaving Danessa speechless.

"Now I can get that fried chicken!!" Hakeem said making her laugh at him.

"I don't know it'll be enough since I have more guests." Danessa said looking at them.

"Girl you fried chicken didn't ya lemme get a plate!!" Jadah said hugging her an going off towards her kitchen to get a plate.

"DON'T BE TAKING ALL THE PIECES JADAH I GOTTA FED MY BROTHER'S TOO!!" Danessa yelled.

"GIRL I ONLY GOT LIKE 5 PIECES OF CHICKEN!!!" She said making us all laugh.

"You two are crazy!!" Jamal and Andre said in usion.

"So that's my baby mama!!" Danessa said.

"Nessa can I have chicken too!!" Her brother said.

"Alright let's go get you chicken leo" She said picking him up.

"I want a big chicken to!!" He said making her laugh.

"Ok....Nessa can I get chicken too!!" The other one said.

"Cookie can you get him some chicken I'm busy?" Danessa said.

"Come on baby let's get you some chicken?" I say grabbing his hand.

I went to get the little boy his food and I sat him down at the table along with his brother while us grown ups go in the living room to talk.

"Where is your wine at!!" I asked standing up.

"In her cabinet next to my liquor?" She said.

I went to her kitchen and got her wine an some liquor then walked back in the living room with a plastic cup in my hand setting the bottles down an pouring me some of both.

"I see you haven't changed one bit?" Luscious said eyeing me.

"Luscious you know I get down so any time it's food an liquor involved then I'm in it." I say a sip.

Somebody knocked on the door making Jamal get it an he looked surprised actually then that fucking Boo Boo Kitty had to walk her lil high dollar price ass in her.

"Hello all!!" That bitch said waving like she a God damn princess.

To Be Continued............