chapter.3

Sivaangi: yen da Ani kutty neeyum unga appa mathiri posessive ah iruka....

Then her thought drifted to old back haunting memories....

Sivaangi was sitting in her class and she was doing her assignment in hurryburry because the submission of assignment due date is today......

Sivaangi mv: ayaiyo inikulla indha assignment mudikalana antha angrybird sidumoonji latha mam nambala gali paniruvaga....

At that time her friend sakthi came and sat beside her....

Sakthi: thalaivi ena panitu iruka...

Sivaangi: atha yen pa kekura... assignment dha.... ne mudichutiya?

Sakthi: athelam mudichutu morningeh submit panitan.... ethachu help venuma.....

Sivaangi: our handwriting will be look some what like same right... so pls 2 to 3 page eluthi kodu pa.... neraiya iruku... submit pananum....

Sakthi: okay viduga thalaivi na eluthi thara... but return enaku ena kidaikummm..

Sivaangi: arghhhh unaku na vanguna diarymilk silk la half tharen da....

Sakthi: ithu nalla dealing.... thaaga na eluthura...

While they were busy in writing.... sivaangi was failed to notice her phone as it is in silent mode....

Someone barged into the classroom with a boom..

The shock was evident in both of their face....

Ashwin was standing there like a angrybull with burning in rage...

Sivaangi looked at him

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyy enachu inga ena panriga....

Without replying to her. He stormed towards sakthi....

He pulled sakthi by his collar of the shirt and punched him directly on his face...

Due to sudden impact sakthi collapsed on the floor with bleeding nose....

Rakshan and sarath came and stopped Ashwin from being hitting him again....

Ashwin: viduga macha... how dare he will talk to my sivaangi.. na avlo warnings thanthum( while gritting his teeth)

She just pushed Ashwin aside and ran towards sakthi to help him.....

She kneel down and try to help sakthi..

sakthi standup with great difficulty....
He said so...sorry in fear and left the class....

Sivaangi yelled: why are doing like this are you out of your mind.....

Ashwin: yes im out of my mind... I was calling you for so long....

you are not at all picking up my bloody call and you were busy in enjoying with that bastard.....

Sivaangi: silent la irunthutu na pakala.... athuku yen nega ivlo over react panriga....

Ashwin grabbed her shoulder and pulled towards him.

Ashwin: Am i over reactingggg....

You can't  ignore me like that sivaangi... you cant.....making his grip on her tighter....

You better dont talk to anyone other than us.....

because.....

You are mine sivaangi...

he said and stormed out of the class....

After Ashwin's departure...

trio was silently observing to understand what happen just now....

Sarath: He is way too posessive towards you ma...

Saying that they both ran behind him leaving sivaangi with her own thought alone.....

After reminiscing her haunting past memories a lonely tears escaped her eyes...

Sivaangi then looked at her son...

Sivaangi: ne panra oruoru chinna vishyamum unga appa vah dha enaku nybagam paduthutu ani kutty...

Neeyum unga appa mathiri aga koodathu Ani kutty while caressing his hairs....

She wiped her tears and slept beside him.....

Meanwhile in Ashwin

After finished the meeting successfully with the client he came out from the office building and began to walk towards his car...

While he was about to open the car door he heard a familiar voice.....

He turned to see that person....

That person was none other than sakthi  who is talking to Rakshan...

Seeing him after a long time....

It brings back the memories of his overloaded posessive moments..

Ashwin move towards them....

Ashwin: rakshaa dei vaa polamm inga why ninutu kandavaga kooda pesitu time waste panitu iruka....

Rakshan: dei yen da maapla ipdi pesura.....

Sakthi: wait.....na ungakooda pesakidaiyathu.... rakshan anna kita thana pesitu iruka....ungaluku time waste aguthu apdina kelambunga....

Ashwin: una college laiyeh konrukanum... enoda sivaangi naley tha ne innum uyiroda iruka.... while fisting his hands...

Sakthi: ungaloda intha character naley dha thalaivi ipo ungakooda ila... atleast vera engaiyavthu sandhoshama irukaga athu pothum enakum... im really happy about it...

Seri rakshan anna na kelambran. With that he left from there....

Ashwin was controlling his anger and he also stormed towards his car...

Then both Ashwin and rakshan leaves to their mansion.

The dark love to be continued...

.........................................................................

Pls do votes.... show your support...

Unga viewsuh marakama Comment panuga...

Stay safe.....

love u all💜☃️❄