chapter. 16

Sivaangi kept her finger on her chins and thinked for a while and said," Okay Ashwineyy".

Hearing this he laughed.

Ashwin: ne romba cuteuu di and pinched her cheeks.

Then Ashwin came with till her hostel to drop her.

They spoke many things after that and they met each other most of the times in library and corridors etc.

But Ashwin never speaks about his friends to her, even in middle sometimes she talk to sam brother.

She thought that Ashwin is good because the way he talks, and his carring nature attracted her towards him.

Ashwin pov:

Finally I made sivaangi as my friend.

But I don't know why I accepted her as my friends because I don't keep any girls as my friend.

But sivaangi is so different from others.

I like her everything about her even her angry pout, her childishness , her talks everything about her attracts me towards her.

Even my friends don't know that I have become friend with sivaangi because if  they get to know , they will surely tease me.

Now I am sitting in near the pool by keeping my leg inside the water and I was caressing sivaangi's cutest photo in my phone.

Ashwin: what readereyyyys enna apadi pakuriga na sivaangi ku theriyamaye ava photo eduthu vechuruken.

Ava evalo cute ha beautiful ha irukala.

His trance was broken by sarath voice.

Sarath:ahemn.

Hearing his voice Ashwin immediately hide his Phone.

Sarath: hey what are you hiding from us man?

Ashwin: illaye ethuvum illaye.

Rakshan:athu matum illa da, you are also not even spending time  with us nowadays, una mathiriye Sam um enga koda time spend pana matigara adikadi escape agidran. neega rendu perum enga poringanu engaluku theriyala.

Ashwin raised his eyebrow at Sam.

Sam nodded his head in no.

Sarath:athu vidu machan ena pool pakathula utkanthu fool mathiri yosichutu iruka, ena antha meow voice girl pathi yosikuriya.

Ashwin looked at him in shock.

Rakshan: ama da sarath, Ashwin started to feel for her.

Ashwin: I don't love her.
He said strictly.

Sarath:avan love panurenu solave illaye.

Then Ashwin looked down to avoid his blushing to being noticed by them.

Rakshan:oh ohh ! The great Ashwin Kumar is blushing........Not bad..... not bad.

After this both sarath and rakshan started to laugh.

Ashwin threw the bottle at them to stop their laughter but it increased their laughter by double time.

Rakshan: Ashwin she is a good girl and romba  innocent so please be gentle and Take care of her.

Sam: yen da avana oturiga , avan tha love panalanu solluranla viduga avana ,ena  da Ashwin na solrathu correct dhaana ?

He asked Ashwin.

Ashwin mv: I am still confused at my feelings.

Sarath: enna da Sam nee romba concern ha iruka, nee ena antha meow voice ponnu ah love panuriya enna? Sarath teased Sam.

Hearing this Ashwin suddenly got anger.

Ashwin mv: how can he love her , no, she is Mine.

Sam:noo no idiot, I don't love her.

Sam said to Sarath by avoiding his eye contact.

Ashwin gave a suspicious look at him.

Rakshan: dei vidu da, avan tha love panalanu solran la.

Ashwin closed his fist to control his anger.

Imagining sivaangi with some one else itself making him burning in anger.

After that they enjoyed their party.

But Ashwin thought was roaming around sivaangi.

Next day Ashwin went to college, but he didn't see sivaangi any where.

Ashwin called her friend Anu .

Ashwin : aii Nee sivaangi engaiyavathu pathiya?

Anu: she went to library sirr....
She told while stammering.

Ashwin simply nodded his head and moved towards library.

When Ashwin entered into the library, the scenario made his blood  to boil in anger.

Ashwin pov:

I saw her laughing and talking with some one.

I was lost in her.

But I got so much angry when I see her with.................

That day I showed my real face to her.

Why the hell she is talking with............

The dark love to be continued........

.........................................................................

Pls do votes.... 250+ votes......show your support...

Unga viewsuh marakama Comment panuga...

Sry guys konjam comments ku reply panamudila but naga elam comments padichom. Tq so much dears.....

Stay safe.....

love u all💜☃️❄...