chapter. 24

Sivaangi' s thought was broken by Anirudh giggling sound and Ashwin's whining.

She immediately wiped her tears and run inside to see Anirudh was giggling  and Ashwin was whining.

Anirudh was pulling Ashwin's beard.

Ashwin: Anirudh baby appa ku valikuthu baby vidu chlm.

Hearing this Anirudh was giggling loudly.

Ashwin tried to remove Anirudh small hand from being pulling his beard.

But now ani gripped his beard with two hands.

Ashwin: ani kutty appa ku valikuthu please vidu kutty.

But ani kutty was laughing cutely at Ashwin's misery.

Then only Ashwin noticed that sivaangi was standing there who was laughing at his condition.

Ashwin glared at her.

Ashwin: Sivaangi please d ena kapathu ani kutty ta iruthu please d, please d chlakuty,.please di pondatii apdiye pathutu irukatha please vanthu ena save panu ani kita iruthu.
Ashwin was pleasing her.

Then sivaangi moved towards them.

Sivaangi: Ani kutty appa ku valikuthu ama pattu, so please leave him da Chlmm.

But it went deaf to ani's ears as he was not listening to both of them.

Sivaangi: appa keta dhana paiyan kekurathuku, rendu perume avangaluku enna thonuthoo atha dhana seiviga , sollura pecha kekurathey illa.

Both big devil and little devil are same.

Ashwin looked at her and said ," naga unaku devil ah?.".

Sivaangi smiled at them sheepishly.

Ashwin: aaaaaaahhhhhh
He shouted in pain.
Sivaangi please save me from my child.

Sivaangi: Act like crying then only I will help you.

Ashwin started to cry fakely.

Sivaangi seeing this: this is not enough.... not enough.....innum nalla aluga.
Saying this she pinched his hands hardly.

To which Ashwin again groaned in pain.

Ashwin : ennadi pondatii yen killuna?

Sivaangi: he needs more emotion.... innum nalla aluga apo tha Anirudh ungala viduvan.

Ashwin: ahha sivaangi valikuthu ahha valikuthu.
Saying that he started to cry.

Then Anirudh lightly leaned on one side and slightly brnt down to look at him to check whether he is really crying.

Ashwin mv: amma vum paiyanum orey mathiri.... aluguratha kooda unmainu check panitu dha next step edupaga....

Ashwin was still continuing his fake cries.

Seeing Ashwin crying ani kutty immediately left his beard.

Anirudh cupped Ashwin's face with his small cute palms.

Anirudh: uhhh uhhh uuuhjhhhujhhh.
He make some sound while rubbing Ashwin's beard where he pulled.

Ashwin was confused and looked at sivaangi.

Sivaangi: Ani kutty ungaluku valikuthanu kekura.

After hearing this Ashwin looked at him and smiled at him who is tracing Ashwin's beard where he pulled.

Then Anirudh gave a sloppy kiss to Ashwin where he pulled.

Ashwin was on cloud nine seeing his love and care towards him.

Ashwin took his little hands and give a big kiss to him in each palms of his hands and hugged him...

Ashwin in tears: Appa ku valikala ani kutty.
Hearing this ani smiled. Appa loves you so much da... you and your mummy are my world da ani kutty💜

Ashwin: sivaangi pack panitiya luggage ellam namaku evening flight iruku.

Sivaangi: Illa innum konjam pack pananum.
Saying that she went inside the bedroom to pack hers and Anirudh things.

After sometime, sivaangi heard door closing sound, she knew who is there but she continued her work.

She went to cupboard to take her things.

Ashwin slowly made Anirudh to sleep in the bed and kept pillow on both side.

Sivaangi felt his hot breath behind her, he back hugged her by wrapping his hands around her waist.

Sivaangi hold the clothes in her hand tightly to control herself.

Ashwin: enna aachu pondatii.
He asked her in husky base voice and kissed below her earlobe and continue to travel the kiss to her cheeks.

Sivaangi got angry and tried to push him, but Ashwin turned her and pinned her on the cupboard.

Ashwin slowly tugged her hair behind her ears which was falling in her face.

Ashwin: Na unaku onnu thara maranthutan.

Sivaangi frowned at his words.

Ashwin took her hand and made her to wear a ring in which the letter AS is embedded on it.

Sivaangi knew that this was his first gift which Ashwin gave her on her first birthday being together.

She looked at him in tears.

Ashwin: You should not remove it here after...otherwise you will see worst of me.
He said in calm but yet Stern voice which is more dangerous than his anger.

Saying this he hugged her close to him.

He kissed her both eyes, nose and slowly kissed her neck on which she moaned.

Ashwin gave a hickey on her neck and slowly kissed at the spot to ease the pain

Sivaangi : Ash...wi...neyy

Ashwin: I love you so much sivaangi, you are mine di pondati.

The dark love to be continued.......

.........................................................................

Pls do votes.... 350+ votes......show your support...

Unga viewsuh marakama Comment panuga...

Stay safe.....

love u all💜☃️❄...