chapter. 18

He looked at her until she disappear.

Then he started his car and drove to his home.

Ashwin smiled touching his lips and he entered the house happily only to be rewarded by punching and kicking.

Ashwin: ahhhh rakshan what the hell man, leave me and sarath dei adikatha da valikuthu.
He shouted in pain at them.

Because rakshan and Sarath are beating him.

Rakshan: you devil, Sam said everything to us,  why did you scare the poor soul.
He shouted at Ashwin.

Sarath: why the hell did you hide about sivaangi, he asked  while beating ashwin.

Ashwin: dei idiot let me speak,
he shouted in between the beatings.

All sat on the floor panting heavily.

Rakshan: ipo solu, what is your relationship with meow voice girl?

Sarath:  And also why did you fought with sam for her.
He directed his questions at Ashwin.

Ashwin glanced at Sam, as he was sitting on the couch without looking at them.

Ashwin: I thought you will all tease me, athunala dha na ennoda relationship pathi sollala.
He said while looking down.

Sarath: Relationship haa?????
Nee avala love panuriya ena?
He teased Ashwin.

Ashwin: Illa da dei I don't love her but.......enaku enna sollurathunu theriyala da.

Rakshan: Ashwin don't stress your mind so much, ne avala pathi enna nenaikuren nu matum sollu da ipa engakita.

Ashwin: ennaku theriyala da rakshaaaa.
She gave me peace, avaloda caring, avaloda angry pout,avaloda sparkling eyes, chubby cheeks, avaloda cute ana nose, avaloda rosy lips,aprm........

Sarath: Ashwin pothu pothu da , macha you are going so deep.
He shouted breaking Ashwin trance.

Ashwin: I just  want her for myself, ava Vera etavathu pasanga kita pesunale kovama varuthu da.,even I get jealous of her family and friends who are close to her because they can see her daily.
I just want her in my life for each and every second of my life.

Saying that ashwin looked at them.

The trio was looking shockedly at Ashwin.

Ashwin: What? En da macha ena ellarum apdi pakuriga?.
He asked them in confusion.

Sarath: Ashwin you are madly and deeply in love with her da.
He said in shock.

Rakshan: Illa da sarathu, ava oru wearwolf alpha mathiri pesuran da, nee unmaiyalum human thana Ashwin, en evalo possesive ah pesura.
Rakshan said dramatically.

While Ashwin glared at him.

Ashwin mv: na nejamalume avala love panurana ena???????

Ashwin was smiling at his own thoughts.

Meanwhile in here

Sivaangi was crying full night because of Ashwin behaviour.

Sivaangi mv: Kadavuleyy, what he was talking about?
He was looking like a devil, yen ipdi behave panuraru avaru, oru vela avaru ena love panuraroooo???????
No no no, I can't love him, and I can't break my promise to my family.

At that time sivaangi's brother pugal called her.

She wiped her tears and attended the call.

Sivaangi: anneyyyyy

Pugal: papa en un voice yen da dull ha oru matiri iruku, aluthiya papa,.
He asked worriedly.

Sivaangi: I miss you all anney, saying that she cried more.

She can't control herself from crying, she wants to share the matter to him but at the same time, she don't want them to be stressful.

Pugal: papa en chlm la alatha papa, ne dha engaloda strong and bold girl achey, don't cry for small things papa
Naga epayum unkooda dha irupom,
Studies la oluga concentrate panu, ipo solu unaku anga yaravathu friends kedaichagala????

Sivaangi: haan anney kedaichaga, en friend Peru Anu ,ava romba Nala ponnu, aparom enaku annas kooda kidaichaga.
She said smiling.

Pugal: super da papa, but sela Peru kita konjam thaliye iruuu because I heared that college is full of rich and spoiled brat students, so pathu safe ha iru papa.

Sivaangi: seri anney, amma and appa and pavi anni  ellarum epadi irukaga?

Pugal: Ellarum Nalla irukaga da , konja nerathuku munnadi dha saptutu ellarum thoonga poitaga, nee vandhu unga Anni ha thittu papa, una mathiriye samikura nalave illa.
He complaint like a baby.

Sivaangi: Anney na samikarathu unaku nalave illaya iru vandhu una vechukuren.

Pugal: ayoo apadi ellam illa papa na Suma sona, time achula naliku unaku college irukula poi thoongu po gud nit.

Sivaangi: Gud nit anney.
She said and hang up the call.

Sivaangi mv: Kadavuleyy pls give me strength to avoid him tomorrow, I have many dreams to achieve, even I am not that beautiful or rich then why is he behind me, please Kadavuley make him to hate me and to stay away from me.......
After praying to her Kadavuleyy, she went and slept peacefully.

And on theother side, Ashwin was planning some thing for tomorrow.

NEXT MORNING.................

The dark love to be continued.....

.........................................................................
Pls do votes.... 250+ votes......show your support...

Unga viewsuh marakama Comment panuga...

Sry guys comments ku reply panamudila but naga elam comments padichom.

Stay safe.....

love u all💜☃️❄...