chapter. 27

Sivaangi slowly moved towards the name board and slowly caressed the name.

Sivaangi slowly whispered : AZ mansion.....

Ashwin: A for Anirudh and Z for......

Sivaangi: Zara.....
A lone tears escaped her eyes.

Ashwin just confronted her.

He slowly holded her hands and give it a slight squeez to ensure her.

The trio enter the mansion.

As soon as they entered the mansion, they were welcomed and greeted by Deepa ma.

Deepa ma: Sivaangi kannu epdi da iruka?
Pathu evlo varsham aschu, enga ma Kannu pona?
Ama yaru ma intha kutty paiyan apdiye Ashwin thambi ah uruchu vechu irukan?.

Hearing this Ashwin beamed with pride and smirked at sivaangi.

Sivaangi just rolled her eyes and coughed at him.

Ashwin: Pothum Deepa ma nega solurathu enaku perumaiya iruthalum sila peruku Inga poramaila porra poguthu.

To which sivaangi glared at Ashwin.

But Ashwin just ignored her glare and said," Deepa ma Anirudh enga paiyan dha".

Deepa ma: Apdiya thambi.
She asked astonishingly.
Anirudh kutty Inga vaaga paati kita vaga pakalam Inga.

Anirudh become shy and hide his face in Ashwin shoulder.

Deepa ma smiled at his antics...

Ashangi chuckled at his action.

Ashwin: seri Deepa ma, naanga konjam rest edukurom, neega food matum senju vechutu kelambikoga ungaluku time agirumla , mathatha naanga pathukurom.

Deep ma: seri thambi, neega poitu rest eduga na pathukuren.

Ashwin: Apadiye KEELA marakama saptu kuduthuruga.
He streed the word and eyed Deepa ma to convince his message.

Sivaangi found the interaction as weird but she chuck the thought.

Then the trio moved to their bed room.

As soon as sivaangi entered the bed room she notices that one side of bedroom was covered with imported toys.

Seeing the toys, Anirudh squealed in joy and stretching his hands to grab all the toys.

Anirudh started speak in his baby voice," balab bababb bahaaaa bababa....''.

Ashwin smiled and took him to the toys area of the room where it is placed.

Anirudh grabbed the toys and began to show to sivaangi but not to Ashwin.

Ani to sivaangi: maaaa baaa maaa

Seeing this Ashwin asked to ani kutty,

Ashwin: Anikutyy appa kita kaata matingura amma kita matum katura.

To which Anirudh giggled cutely and showed the toys to Ashwin.

Ashwin: Anikutty vaga chlm anga paru photos ellam iruku vaga poi appa ungaluku katuren.

Ashwin started to show the photos to anirudh.

While seeing the photos Anirudh started to clap his hands.

Ashwin: anikutty Inga paruga amma.

Seeing this anikutty started to stare at the photo intensely and simultaneously stare at sivaangi looking photo and her simultaneously.

Anirudh nodded his head with cute tooth less smile.

Ashwin: seri pothum unga amma photo ha rasichatulhu va appa photo ah papom.

And started to show him his photos.

Seeing the shirtless pic of Ashwin, anikutty sticking his tongue out like mocking him.

Anirudh started to nodded his head in no and started to push the photo away.

Ashwin: enna da Anikutty appa photo nalave illaya ena?.

To which anikutty nodded his head in yes.

Seeing that pic again anirudh chin wobbled up and started to nodded his head in no.

Ashwin: don't cry baby, unaku antha pic pidikala vidu ,I will remove it immediately.

And he started to remove the pic.

Seeing this interaction, sivaangi started to laugh.

Sivaangi: paaruga na apove sona antha photo remove panalam nu neega tha vendam nu sonniga paruga ipo anikutty ungala remove pana vechuta.

Aww uffff Hot sexy.... she imitated like his typical office staff girls. And twisted her lips.

Ashwin chuckled at her possessiveness.

Sivaangi was looking at the room and noticed that the room was same as it was before when she left and noticed that photos of her and Ashwin was hanged on the hall and saw that so many pictures was there because when she was living here they had only 2 to 3 pictures of them hanging on the wall.

But a particular pic caught her attention and she slowly moved towards the photo and streched her hand to touch the photo to feel it.

By touching the photo her eyes become to welled with tears.

Ashwin noticed that and he also had tears in his eyes.

Then Ashwin took anikutty in his arms and moved towards the photo to stand beside sivaangi.

When anikutty saw the photo he started to speak in his bla bla voice and stretched his hand to try to grab tha photo.

Seeing this Ashwin moved towards the photo on the wall.

Anikutty touched the photo and slowly leaned towards it and kissed the photo.

Seeing this both sivaangi and Ashwin sobbed silently thinking about the past.

The dark love to be continued......

.........................................................................

Pls do votes.... 400+ votes......show your support...

Unga viewsuh marakama Comment panuga...

Stay safe.....

love u all💜☃️❄...