chapter 28

When anikutty saw the photo he started to speak in his bla bla voice and stretched his hand and try to grab the photo.

Seeing this Ashwin moved towards the photo on the wall.

Anikutty touched the photo and slowly leaned towards it and kissed the photo.

Seeing this both sivaangi and Ashwin sobbed silently thinking about the past.

Come on readers let's dwell into the past...😉🤫😇

As sivaangi was very late for her first class , she was in a hurry to reach her first class of the day.

At the same  time, Ashwin blocked her way to her class.

Ashwin: hey wait wait, enga poitu iruka enna kandukama ?

Sivaangi: ayioo ashwiney class ku time Achu, athunala tha interval la ungala pathukalam nu iruthen.

Ashwin got angry by her reply, but he controlled it and said," seri nee class po, na unna na interval la pathukuren di"and  he went away.

At interval, sivaangi was going to cafeteria to meet Ashwin.

Sivaangi mindvoice: ayioo already late agiruchu, ashwineey confirm enmela kova pada poraru....

At the same time someone came behind her and closed her eyes.

Sivaangi: yaruuu athu.

When she touched the hands which where on her eyes, she was very surprised because it's

.
.
.
.
.
.

Sivaangi: pugazhhhluu

And she turned around and hugged him tightly.

Meanwhile,

Ashwin: Enna innum panitu iruka   varama enna Vida avaluku class romba mukiyama pocha...

Fucking shitttttt🤬😡

He was getting angrier by each passing seconds and throw the glass bottle which was  on the table in anger and marched out in search of sivaangi.

So when he saw sivaangi was hugging someone else other than him, he was burning in his anger .

So without any thought, he marched towards sivaangi and pulled her from  the hug forcefully and pinned her shoulder with his hands tightly and shouted," ohh madam Ivana pakarathu nala tha enna paka varalaya".

Pugazh who was seeing this asked Ashwin,"hey yaru pa nee, ipadi behave panura".

When Ashwin hear this, he started to punch pugazh  ruthlessly.

Seeing this sivaangi panicked and tried to pull Ashwin from pugazh.

Sivaangi said cryingly :please stop please Avar en anna ashwin.

On that time Ashwin friend's came and grabbed Ashwin before he could do further damage.

Also sivaangi father came there and helped pugazh to stand up and said to sivaangi," sivaangi va ma pogalam unna Inga padika vechu periya thapu paniten inimel nee Inga iruka vendam".

Sivaangi: appa oru nimisham .

Sivaangi with tears in her eyes moved towards Ashwin and said," I hate you Ashwin, enaku nee vendam, en munjila inimel mulicharatha" and went from there.

Rakshan : Macha enna da panna Ava en apadi sollitu pora, enna panni tholaicha.

Ashwin while gritting his teeth said," How fu...ingg dare you,
Ava ennaiye vendam nu sollitu povaaa,

Ava ennaku tha enakum mattum tha , she is  mine, only mine....
Inimel tha nee Ashwin yaarunu paka pora sivaangi,
ne enaku venumnu na  mudivu panita atha adaiyama  na Vida maten.......
He smiled calmly...

The calm smile of him is more dangerous than his roar.

The dark love to be continued......

.........................................................................
Sry for very late updates . Inimel frequently update thara try panrom.

Romba nandri makkaley ivlo supportku nanga ethirpakala

Pls do vote .. 400+ votes......show your support as always ..

Unga viewsuh marakama Comment panuga...

Stay safe.....

love u all💜☃️❄...